Reverse Tournament - 25 Jan 2014

jondalar
Active Poster

Reverse Tournament - 25 Jan 2014

Post by jondalar » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:28 pm

We had such an AWESOME time at tonight's Reverse Tournament, and the turnout was incredible. Thank you to all 21 players that took time out of your busy day to come play this fun game and the several watchers that were watching the games. I hope you enjoyed yourselves as much as I enjoyed hosting the tourney.

Tonight's winner is one of the friendliest players ever to grace the cards, the Thunder from Down Under, the Dandy from Darwin, the Dilly of the Valley, the one and only Dollydoh! This was such an incredible feat because Dilly was down but certainly not out. She earned a wildcard position by being the lowest score of the first round, DOMINATED the 2nd round, and wiped out the competition in the Finals! Congratulations Dilly, very VERY well played and well deserved win :)

Honorable mentions go to Sweets_77 for coming in 2nd place. Sweets gave a valiant effort and even at one point overtook the Darwin Darling, but alas, Dilly's Destiny was already in motion. Placing 3rd was BB BB IN REVERSE, who, by the way, did not sun or moon tonight (kudos), and rounding out the Finals coming in 4th place was Sandra subbing for Dislikedbymany. Thanks to all of you for putting on a great match...it was fun to watch!

I want to give a shout out and a big THANKS to the nicest chook around, Sandra, for assisting with tonight's tournament. With our awesome turnout it was hectic at times, but with Sandra's tremendous support and help, we had a tournament that went from start to finish without a hitch. Hugs, my friend! Thank you so much for helping :)

Congratulations once again on your win, Dilly--very nicely done!

It was a fun evening and I hope the players enjoyed the games and camaraderie. If it didn't turn out like you wanted, come on back next week and give it another try.

See you next Saturday--same TD Doh time--same TD Doh channel!!!

Vesna VesYy
Active Poster

Re: Reverse Tournament - 25 Jan 2014

Post by Vesna VesYy » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:32 pm

Great tourney like always Rod ... we enjoyed our 3 hours time there....!!! a lot people played tonight i love it .. ty so much for hosting BEST HOSTES SAND !! See u next saturday i cant wait !!!! :heart:

sandbar
Guide

Re: Reverse Tournament - 25 Jan 2014

Post by sandbar » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:42 pm

You did a fantastic job tonight, Rod, like you said it was hectic, and you handled it professionally like you usually do, all I do is set a few tables, its all down to you :D
I always love reading what you write in here, you make it so interesting, and WOW, did we have a fantastic turnout............
CONGRATS dilly, me old mate............