Hardwood Hearts-Strange Occurance

benji642

Hardwood Hearts-Strange Occurance

Post by benji642 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:57 am

My Kindle Fire HD ran out of battery last night. When I discovered it I hooked up the charger.
After some time I powered up and all seemed fine until I went into my Hardwood Hearts, Spades , and Solitaire apps.
The display had for some reason zoomed in making a larger , somewhat blurry image with some graphics laying over the tops of others.
I could find no way to zoom out to the usual size of the graphics. I contacted Amazon tech support first and they seem
stymied. I did an un-install then install and that moved a graphic (the past play box) but still all the rest was larger and pushing at the edges of the picture.
I've been trying to let Silver Creek know but have not made the right choice to get to their tech support. Any suggestions as to problem or solution?
Thanks,
Benji642

Gromph
Site Admin

Re: Hardwood Hearts-Strange Occurance

Post by Gromph » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:07 pm

Hi, We just released an update of our games for Kindle Fire. Since you've already tried uninstalling and installing you probably already have it. The new version may be what is causing the problem. Could you send us a screenshot of the game showing the problems? To do that press and hold volume down button and the power button at the same time. The screenshot should now be in your Photos, email that to dan@silvercrk.com

Thanks for letting us know.

benji642

Re: Hardwood Hearts-Strange Occurance

Post by benji642 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:53 am

Thanks Dan. Will do.
Benji642