Hi old friends!

CalculatedRisk
Guide

Hi old friends!

Post by CalculatedRisk » Mon May 26, 2014 1:40 pm

:wink: Hi all. Just wanted to let the "old crew" know it's been good to see you all. I have been doing well, teaching at our districts alternative school the past couple of years and the year before that, helped set our standards to correlate with the state's and all that jazz, so it's been a busy time for me. I've had SO many ask what I've been doing, I just thought I'd post and tell you all at once. The family is fine too, and I have a 2 year g daughter--Malia-- who is a precious girl and a sweet spirit, if you can believe that for a 2 year old. LOL! Hope to hang in hearts with you again, I have really missed you all, and thanks to all for the wonderful reception you have given me. I told another guide long time ago when I gave it up that I figured I'd not be able to hang around on known nics, since I'd been there for so long and had interaction with so many but you have all been fantastic and it's good to know you miss me like I miss you all. Hope to see more and more that I know and love and play some pards in there with some of you. I'm really rusty! I still know how though :lol: Anyway...Good to see everyone again and hope to spend MUCH more time in there with you...You know summer approaches!

Senality Rains
Guide

Re: Hi old friends!

Post by Senality Rains » Mon May 26, 2014 2:11 pm

hey hey calc ....wow its good to see ya :)
big hugs and welcome back :)

jondalar
Active Poster

Post by jondalar » Mon May 26, 2014 2:16 pm

Hi Cher, it's SO nice to see you again! Your granddaughter sounds so precious, and at 2 years old, she'll definitely keep you grounded :)

I know, besides me, many many have missed you. Every time someone brings up so-and-so in the Lobby, someone always points them to your website for a picture review. Then talk would change to how everyone missed you...let's face it, you were one of the best guides around (kept me in line a time or two), and a good friend to many.

It's nice to see you (and your binds) back in the Hearts Lobby :D I look forward to taking your points in Pards games and earning a few with you :)

Big HUGS--Rod

sandbar
Guide

Post by sandbar » Mon May 26, 2014 4:36 pm

Sorry, I missed you earlier, I was still asleep, so good to see you back in Hearts, Cher, we've all missed you, and yep, I still give peeps your website, looking forward to catching up with you in the near future :D

http://calculatedriskmo.tripod.com/

CalculatedRisk
Guide

Post by CalculatedRisk » Mon May 26, 2014 4:53 pm

Thanks Sand, Rod and Mod . Really had a good time in hearts the past couple of days. Played some good games and talked to some good ole friends. :heart:

Becky2555
Guide

Post by Becky2555 » Mon May 26, 2014 6:16 pm

Hey Cher, so good to hear from you!
Glad things are going well, it sounds like you've been busy and with good things on your plate.

Take care, hope to see you around! 8)

Becky

CalculatedRisk
Guide

Post by CalculatedRisk » Mon May 26, 2014 9:24 pm

Just had to show ya'll a pic of Malia. Bet you thought I was lyin' (like Grandmother's will) when I said she was a cutie didn't ya! :P

sandbar
Guide

Post by sandbar » Mon May 26, 2014 9:28 pm

she is so pretty, Cher, thanks for sharing, 2 year old huh? we always spoil our grand kids, as we should, let the parents deal with being the baddies roflmao
:mrgreen:

CalculatedRisk
Guide

Post by CalculatedRisk » Mon May 26, 2014 9:31 pm

isn't that the truth Sand. We sure do it. Matter of fact I LOVE doing that. I am probably less permissive let's say, for lack of a better term, than John and her daddy are. They spoil her rotten. She calls me "GRANNA" btw.

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Wed May 28, 2014 3:21 pm

Hello Cher, nice to see you online again, did the same and took some time off myself and grew lots of crops in FV in FB... lol

Will get with you later for a game or 2

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

CalculatedRisk
Guide

Post by CalculatedRisk » Wed May 28, 2014 3:48 pm

:heart: oh man thanks. I still have my nick I made to pard with you! Let's do that REAL soon man. I look forward to it Dust. :heart:

U.S. Marshall
Active Poster

Post by U.S. Marshall » Thu May 29, 2014 2:37 pm

Took Long Enough, lol. Glad to see you back Cher.

Professor Robert
Guide

Post by Professor Robert » Thu May 29, 2014 3:39 pm

We all welcome you back with open arms and look forward o seeing you online. :)

sdcakasm
Noob

Post by sdcakasm » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:01 am

WOO HOO I am sooooooooooooooooo glad to see you back. We had such good times and with you back few days are continuing those good times. Life is short if Ya can't have some fun what is the purpose. I couldn't find a pix of your grandaughter but I imagine she is adorable and prolly has same sunny disposition as you. Hopefully u change your nic clothes from guide and we can play again like before.
Again, so glaaaaaaaaaaad you are back. Smooches and Hugz
Sue

CalculatedRisk
Guide

Post by CalculatedRisk » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:34 am

THanks Robert and Sue. I am very glad to be back, and have had a blast in the lobby with the players. Really appreciate the warm reception.