Reverse Tournament - 14 Jun 2014

jondalar
Active Poster

Reverse Tournament - 14 Jun 2014

Post by jondalar » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:38 pm

Wow! What a fun time tonight during the Reverse Tournament! We had a great turnout for both the singles tournament and the partner tourney that followed. Please keep coming...we love to see everyone there! Thank you for taking time out of your day to come play this fun game--I hope you enjoyed playing as much as I enjoyed hosting the tourney.

Tonight's winner was the the reversed Green Legs and Ham'er herself, the Boston Bowlegger, maHdnasgeLneerG!!! Congrats on your win, Froggy...it was a great game and you played it very well!

Honorable mentions go to Klaas Vaak for coming in 2nd place, diadim for placing 3rd, and 863701429 for rounding out the Finals coming in 4th. Thanks to all of you for putting on a great match...it was fun to watch!

After the Singles tournament, we also played a Partner tournament and Froggy and Vesna beat Sandbra and Khanking in the Finals.

A very special thanks goes to Sandra for once again assisting, in fine fashion, with our tournament. She is the very best and always ensures our tournaments stay on track and run smoothly. Thank you so much, Sandra!

Congratulations once again on your win, Froggy--very nicely done! Also, congratulations once again, Froggy and Vesna for your Pard win, as well.

It was a fun evening and I hope the players enjoyed the games and camaraderie. If it didn't turn out like you wanted, come on back next week and give it another try.

See you next Saturday--same TD Doh time--same TD Doh channel!!!

Vesna VesYy
Active Poster

Re: Reverse Tournament - 14 Jun 2014

Post by Vesna VesYy » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:44 pm

Great tourney like always Rod ty so much we have a lot fun! :D

sandbar
Guide

Re: Reverse Tournament - 14 Jun 2014

Post by sandbar » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:56 pm

Best tourney around, thank you from Sandbra lolol