Reverse Tournament - 4 Oct 2014

jondalar
Active Poster

Reverse Tournament - 4 Oct 2014

Post by jondalar » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:39 pm

We had a GREAT time tonight at the Reverse Singles and Pards Tournament. The turnout was outstanding! Please keep coming...we love to see everyone there! Thank you for taking time out of your day to come play this fun game--I hope you enjoyed playing as much as I enjoyed hosting the tourney.

Tonight's winner, in a very exciting Finals, was mooonbeams! This game was a nail-biter and came right down to the last card played for mooonie to pull it off. Congratulations on your win, mooonbeams--you played an awesome Finals...very nicely done!

Honorable mentions go to jojokim for coming in 2nd place, TheGreat_Pumpkin took 3rd place, and rounding out the Finals table finishing in 4th place was TwiliteZoneGirl. Thanks to all of you for putting on a great match...it was fun to watch!

After the Singles tournament, we played a Reverse Partner tournament and in a runaway match, TwiliteZoneGirl and esreveR ni anseV defeated 14stewarthass and minifee3. Good job Jen and Ves!

A special THANK YOU goes to Sandra for her constant assistance with our tournament. I appreciate all her help and support in making sure our tourneys runs smoothly and stay on track. Thank you so much, Sandra!

Congratulations once again on your win, mooonbeans--very nicely done! Also, congratulations once again, Jen and Vesna.

It was a fun evening and I hope the players enjoyed the games and camaraderie. If it didn't turn out like you wanted, come on back next week and give it another try.

See you next Saturday--same TD Doh time--same TD Doh channel!!!

sandbar
Guide

Re: Reverse Tournament - 4 Oct 2014

Post by sandbar » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:44 pm

we had a ball again tonight, thanks so much to Doh for running it so smoothly, and thanks again to all who came. 8)

Vesna VesYy
Active Poster

Re: Reverse Tournament - 4 Oct 2014

Post by Vesna VesYy » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:40 pm

:heart: :lol: Verry nice tourney like always TD ROD ! :) TY so much we had a lot fun .. ty Sand for hosting also ! see u next Saturday! :heart: