Reverse Tournament - 25 Oct 2014

jondalar
Active Poster

Reverse Tournament - 25 Oct 2014

Post by jondalar » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:21 pm

Awesome! I think that word describes the time everyone had tonight in the Reverse Singles and Pards Tournament. We had such a fantastic turnout tonight that it took nearly 4 hours to complete both the singles and pards tourneys. Such great and fun people! Please keep coming...we love to see everyone there! Thank you for taking time out of your day to come play this fun game--I hope you enjoyed playing as much as I enjoyed hosting the tourney.

Tonight's winner, in a a runaway match, was the baddest, fiercest creature of the forest himself, the Big Bad Wolf123! Congratulations on the win, Wolfie--you played a HOWLLLLL of a game!

Honorable mentions go to the Creepy Bunyip for coming in 2nd place, H553 for placing 3rd, and esreveR ni anseV for finishing in 4th place. Thanks to all of you for putting on a great match...it was fun to watch!

After the Singles tournament, we played a Reverse Partner tournament and in an excellent Finals match, H553 and Gabooz defeated minifee3 and the Big Bad Wolf123. Good job Harv and Mick!

A special thanks goes to Sandra for her constant assistance with our tournaments. I appreciate all her help and support in making sure our tourneys runs smoothly and stay on track. Thank you so much, Sandra!

Congratulations once again on your Singles Tourney win, Big Bad Wolf--very nicely done! Also, congratulations once again, Harv and Mick for winning the Pards tourney.

It was a fun evening and I hope the players enjoyed the games and camaraderie. If it didn't turn out like you wanted, come on back next week and give it another try.

See you next Saturday--same TD Doh time--same TD Doh channel!!!

sandbar
Guide

Re: Reverse Tournament - 25 Oct 2014

Post by sandbar » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:24 pm

That was an awesome tourney, we had a great time, thanks again, Doh

larryboy1956
Guide

Re: Reverse Tournament - 25 Oct 2014

Post by larryboy1956 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:12 pm

I WILL BE BACK. . . MOUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!