Reverse Tournament - 8 Nov 2014

jondalar
Active Poster

Reverse Tournament - 8 Nov 2014

Post by jondalar » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:29 pm

WOW! What an awesome turnout and an all-around-fun-time tonight at the Reverse Singles and Pards Tournament. Such great and fun people! Please keep coming...we love to see everyone there! Thank you for taking time out of your day to come play this fun game--I hope you enjoyed playing as much as I enjoyed hosting the tourney.

Tonight's winner, in a runaway match, was none other than the Connecticut Yankee herself, TwiliteZoneGirl. Congratulations, Jen--very nicely done and very well deserved!

Honorable mentions go to Md Crab for coming in 2nd place, maHdnasgeLneerG for placing 3rd, and 25lbs Turkey for finishing in 4th place. Thanks to all of you for putting on a great match...it was fun to watch!

After the Singles tournament, we played a Reverse Partner tournament and in an excellent Finals match, that even included a sweet looking sun (had to bust out my new sunglasses 8) ), maHdnasgeLneerG and 14stewarthass defeated h553 and esreveR ni anseV! Good job Froggy and Stewie!

I want to say a very special THANK YOU to Sandra for her help tonight. I appreciate everything she does at each and every one of our tournaments and with the amount of players we're getting lately, I certainly cannot do it all all alone. She keeps the tourney on track and running smoothly! Thank you so much, Sandra!

Congratulations once again on your Singles Tourney win, Jen--very nicely done! Also, congratulations once again, Froggy and Stewie, for winning the Pards tourney.

It was a fun evening and I hope the players enjoyed the games and camaraderie. If it didn't turn out like you wanted, come on back next week and give it another try.

See you next Saturday--same TD Doh time--same TD Doh channel!!!

sandbar
Guide

Re: Reverse Tournament - 8 Nov 2014

Post by sandbar » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:42 pm

thanks again for making my Sunday (your Saturday night) mornings enjoyable, I have so much fun just kicking back relaxing at the tourneys, and love reading your posts......... 8)

Vesna VesYy
Active Poster

Post by Vesna VesYy » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:13 pm

Was a nice Tourney Rod like always !!! But i just think next saturday how to kick froggy butt!!! this woman makes me mad !! :)) Ty again Rod and ty Sand for hosting !!! Love u all i always enjoy and have fun at tourney and i wish we have more and more players !! Im on same channel everysaturday TD dOh Rod ... and better u give me good dealer next saturday before u complain about my rating dropin from 1697 to 1600 !!! this is all ur faull!!! :lol: Next Saturday will be for me PHRIPPPP PHRIPP DONE I WILL BEAT ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!

jondalar
Active Poster

Post by jondalar » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:29 pm

D'oh! Sorry about your ratings CRUSH. You'll get it back, though :) Besides, I said 1607 and not 1600...SO THERE!

Vesna VesYy
Active Poster

Post by Vesna VesYy » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:30 pm

Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh big deall 7 POINTS !! BUT LIKE I SAID NEXT SATURDAY PHRIPPP PHRIPP DONE !!!!!!!! BUH BYE I WILL WIN ALL TOURNEY !!!