Reverse Tournament - 22 Nov 2014

jondalar
Active Poster

Reverse Tournament - 22 Nov 2014

Post by jondalar » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:24 pm

We had a very nice turnout tonight and an all-around-fun-time at the Reverse Singles and Pards Tournament. Such great and fun people! Please keep coming...we love to see everyone there! Thank you for taking time out of your day to come play this fun game--I hope you enjoyed playing as much as I enjoyed hosting the tourney.

Tonight's winner, in a landslide victory, was FountainOfYouths. Her closest competitor was 59 points behind! Congratulations, FOY--very nicely done and very well deserved!

Honorable mentions go to Sandbar (our Dear Friend and Guide Sandra) for coming in 2nd place, old man 3 (thanks for pointing out how old I am with your nick Ray Ray) for placing 3rd, and minifee3 for finishing in 4th place. Thanks to all of you for putting on a great match...it was fun to watch!

After the Singles tournament, we played a Reverse Partner tournament and in an excellent Finals match, that even included a MOON, MistleToadKisses and Micha_49 defeated Sandbar and I_a_b_I! Good job Froggy and Micha!

A special THANK YOU goes to Sandra for her constant assistance with our tournaments. I appreciate all her help and support in making sure our tourneys runs smoothly and stay on track. Thank you so much, Sandra!

Congratulations once again on your Singles Tourney win, FountainOfYouths--very nicely done! Also, congratulations once again, Froggy and Micha for winning the Pards tourney.

It was a fun evening and I hope the players enjoyed the games and camaraderie. If it didn't turn out like you wanted, come on back next week and give it another try.

See you next Saturday--same TD Doh time--same TD Doh channel!!!

Vesna VesYy
Active Poster

Re: Reverse Tournament - 22 Nov 2014

Post by Vesna VesYy » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:30 pm

:heart: Ty so much for great tourney Rod and ty to best hostess Sand for hosting!! and nice win to all winners!!! see u all next saturday !! :heart:

sandbar
Guide

Re: Reverse Tournament - 22 Nov 2014

Post by sandbar » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:37 pm

Hugs Doh and thanks again for a great tourney ....... :mrgreen: Congratulations to the winners :P