Reverse Tournament - 27 Dec 2014

jondalar
Active Poster

Reverse Tournament - 27 Dec 2014

Post by jondalar » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:28 pm

We had such an awesome turnout tonight, and an all-around-fun-time. at the Reverse Singles and Pards Tournament. Such great and fun people! Please keep coming...we love to see everyone there! Thank you for taking time out of your day to come play this fun game--I hope you enjoyed playing as much as I enjoyed hosting the tourney.

Tonight's winner was hemi1. Hemi played an awesome tournament winning each leg and took the Finals by storm. Congratulations, Hemi--very nicely done and very well deserved!

Honorable mentions go to TwiliteZoneGirl for coming in 2nd place, our Dear Guide and Friend Sandbar for placing 3rd, and 19144 for finishing in 4th place. Thanks to all of you for putting on a great match...it was fun to watch!

After the Singles tournament, we played a Reverse Partner tournament and in an exciting Finals match, larryboy1956 and 14stewarthass defeated Professor Robert and Hemi1! Good job Larry and Stewie!

A special THANK YOU goes to Sandra for her constant assistance with our tournaments. I appreciate all her help and support in making sure our tourneys runs smoothly and stay on track. Thank you so much, Sandra!

Congratulations once again on your Singles Tourney win, hemi1--very nicely done! Also, congratulations once again, Larry and Stewie for winning the Pards tourney.

It was a fun evening and I hope the players enjoyed the games and camaraderie. If it didn't turn out like you wanted, come on back next week and give it another try.

See you next Saturday--same TD Doh time--same TD Doh channel!!!

sandbar
Guide

Re: Reverse Tournament - 27 Dec 2014

Post by sandbar » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:48 pm

great tourney as always, Doh thanks again

larryboy1956
Guide

Post by larryboy1956 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:46 am

Thanks to all for a nice evening...love most of you ;-) I just want to say to Doh and sandbar that hemi1 is in a wheelchair permanently so it could take a few seconds more for her to get a drink of water but be reassured that she follows the tourney very closely ;-)

Ya all have he best year ever in 2015.

Larry

sandbar
Guide

Post by sandbar » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:18 pm

Hemi is a great player, and we don't mind waiting for her, she has such a positive outlook, thanks for letting us know, larry (watch out Ves, you have a rival for top possy) :mrgreen:

jondalar
Active Poster

Post by jondalar » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:20 pm

Hemi is one of my favorite players. I love how she plays the game. Also, I never once noticed any time lag...and as for that matter, she can take as long as needed!!

See you all soon :)