Re: Reverse Tournament - 10 Jan 2015

jondalar
Active Poster

Post by jondalar » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:03 pm

We had such an awesome time and a great turnout tonight at the Reverse Singles and Pards Tournament. Please keep coming...we love to see everyone there! Thank you for taking time out of your day to come play this fun game--I hope you enjoyed playing as much as I enjoyed hosting the tourney.

Tonight's winner, in a very exciting Finals, was none other than the Boston Bowlegger herself, STOIRTAPYMVULLI, otherwise known as FROGGY!!! Congratulations Froggy--nice job!! Froggy came here with ONE GOAL, and that was to BEAT UP ON VESSY! GOAL ACCOMPLISHED!!!

Honorable mentions go to jojokim for coming in 2nd place, H553 for placing 3rd, and 14stewarthass for finishing in 4th place. Thanks to all of you for putting on a great match...it was fun to watch!

After the Singles tournament, we played a Reverse Partner tournament and in an excellent Finals match, that even included a sweet looking sun, STOIRTAPYMVULLI and h553 defeated DoC_GoNe_BaD and mnchamp. Nicely done, Froggy and Harv!

A special THANK YOU goes to Sandra for her constant assistance with our tournaments. I appreciate all her help and support in making sure our tourneys runs smoothly and stay on track. Thank you so much, Sandra!

Congratulations once again on your Singles Tourney win, Froggy--very nicely done! Also, congratulations once again, Froggy and Harv for winning the Pards tourney.

It was a fun evening and I hope the players enjoyed the games and camaraderie. If it didn't turn out like you wanted, come on back next week and give it another try.

See you next Saturday--same TD Doh time--same TD Doh channel!!!

sandbar
Guide

Post by sandbar » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:40 pm

We have so much fun at our tourney, thanks again, to you, Rod..........
that froggy!! just wait......frog legs for tea :lol: :lol:

larryboy1956
Guide

Post by larryboy1956 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:15 am

Sorry for missing the pards tourney, I was feeling under the weather but I will be back next saturday and I will be looking for revenge lol.
Special thanks to those who put out to make these tourneys possible....I know what it is!

larryboy1956
Guide

Post by larryboy1956 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:32 am

Where is the standings?

sandbar
Guide

Post by sandbar » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:32 pm

If you ask Doh, I'm sure he would show you........ :P he keeps all that data.. hope you are feeling better soon