Reverse Tournament - 8 Aug 2015

jondalar
Active Poster

Reverse Tournament - 8 Aug 2015

Post by jondalar » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:36 pm

I have to admit, I really enjoy Saturday nights in our Tourney Room!!! We had a great turnout tonight and an equally great time at the Reverse Singles and Pards Tournament. Thank you for taking time out of your day to come play this fun game--please keep coming--we love to see everyone there! I hope you enjoyed playing as much as I enjoyed hosting the tourney.

Tonight's winner in a splendidly played Finals was first-time-winner Minifee!!!! Congratulations on your victory, mini--very nicely done and very well deserved!

Honorable mentions go to Vesna for coming in 2nd place, Froggy for taking 3rd, and Professor Robert for finishing in 4th place. Thanks to all of you for putting on a great match...it was fun to watch!

After the Singles tournament, we held a Reverse Partner tournament, and in a 2-PEAT performance the team of Dilly (yes folks, she's repeated her last week's performance) and Harv defeated the Aussie Connection (Sandra and Jo). Congratulations, you two--very good job!

I want to thank Sandra for all her dedication and hard work she does ensuring these tournaments stay on track and run smoothly. Thank you so much for your efforts--I very much appreciate your help and support!

Congratulations once again on your Singles victory Minifee--very nicely done! Also, congratulations once again, Dilly and Harv for winning the Pards tourney.

It was a fun evening and I hope the players enjoyed the games and camaraderie. If it didn't turn out like you wanted, come on back next week and give it another try.

See you next Saturday--same TD Doh time--same TD Doh channel!!!

sandbar
Guide

Re: Reverse Tournament - 8 Aug 2015

Post by sandbar » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:44 pm

really fun tourneys, Doh ty so much for all your effort :D

larryboy1956
Guide

Re: Reverse Tournament - 8 Aug 2015

Post by larryboy1956 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:51 am

Who is Froggy and Vesna?