Reverse Tournament - 7 Nov 2015

jondalar
Active Poster

Reverse Tournament - 7 Nov 2015

Post by jondalar » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:53 pm

We have such a great time tonight, and an awesome turnout, at the Reverse Singles and Pards Tournament. Thank you for taking time out of your day to come play this fun game--please keep coming--we love to see everyone there! I hope you enjoyed playing as much as I enjoyed hosting the tourney.

Tonight's winner, in an awesome and entertaining Finals, was the one and only Wonder from Down Under, jojokim! Congratulations on your win, Jo--those pesky opponents (including that awesome sub you had) kept coming and coming at you, but you held them off and won the match--very nicely done, and very well deserved!

Honorable mentions go to takeahart for coming in 2nd place, me subbing for Froggy for taking 3rd, and MaryOB for finishing in 4th place. Thanks to all of you for putting on a great match...it was fun to watch!

After the Singles tournament, we held a Reverse Partner Tournament, and in huge runaway, the team of jojokim and MaryOB soundly defeated the team of BB BB REVERSE and Micha_49. Very nice job Jo and Mary!

A special thanks goes to Sandbar and Professor Robert for assisting with the tournaments. I appreciate all their help and support!

It was a fun evening and I hope the players enjoyed the games and camaraderie. If it didn't turn out like you wanted, come on back next week and give it another try.

See you next Saturday--same TD Doh time--same TD Doh channel!!!

sandbar
Guide

Re: Reverse Tournament - 7 Nov 2015

Post by sandbar » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:16 pm

Thanks again for a great tourney, Rod

larryboy1956
Guide

Post by larryboy1956 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:39 am

is there a standings page somewhere?

jondalar
Active Poster

Post by jondalar » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:14 pm

We do not have a Standings page. Maybe that's something I can incorporate later, but, at the moment, it's not on my radar.

sandbar
Guide

Post by sandbar » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:51 pm

standings, shmandings!! :lol: I think a lot of players come because they don't have to worry about where they are in the ratings, and just for fun, but it is just my opinion ......... :mrgreen: