Reverse Tournament - 21 Nov 2015

jondalar
Active Poster

Reverse Tournament - 21 Nov 2015

Post by jondalar » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:19 pm

The Hardwood Hearts Tourney Room is definitely the place to be on a Saturday evening! We have such a great turnout and a fun time tonight at the Reverse Singles and Pards Tournament. Thank you for taking time out of your day to come play this fun game--please keep coming--we love to see everyone there! I hope you enjoyed playing as much as I enjoyed hosting the tourney.

Tonight's winner, in an AWESOME match, and for the first time, is none other than our friend from the north, Micha_49! Congratulations on your win, Micha--you played a near PERFECT game and your win was very well deserved and very nicely done!

Honorable mentions go maHdnasgeLneerG for coming in 2nd place, old man 3 for taking 3rd, and QueenieBeeBuzz for finishing in 4th place. Thanks to all of you for putting on a great match...it was fun to watch!

After the Singles tournament, we held a Reverse Partner Tournament, and in an outstanding Finals, the team of QueenieBeeBuzz and Sandbar defeated the team of maHdnasgeLneerG and micha_49. Very nice job, you two!

I want to thank Sandra for all her good work making sure these tournaments stay on track and run smoothly. Thank you so much--I very much appreciate your help and support--big HUGS :D

It was a fun evening and I hope the players enjoyed the games and camaraderie. If it didn't turn out like you wanted, come on back next week and give it another try.

See you next Saturday--same TD Doh time--same TD Doh channel!!!