Reverse Tournament - 5 Dec 2015

jondalar
Active Poster

Reverse Tournament - 5 Dec 2015

Post by jondalar » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:41 pm

We had a great tourney tonight with a very decent turnout. Unfortunately, Sandra couldn't make it again, but I know she was with us in spirit. I hope to see you next week, Sandra. To the players that joined, thank you so much for taking time out of your day to come play this fun game--please keep coming--we love to see everyone there! I hope you enjoyed playing as much as I enjoyed hosting the tourney.

Tonight's winner, in an incredible Finals match, was the Teacher himself, Professor Robert! Congratulations on your win, Robert. You definitely played a great match and came away with a very well deserved win...very nicely done!

Honorable mentions go to QueenieBeeBuzz for coming in 2nd place, jojokim for taking 3rd, and esreveR ni anseV for finishing in 4th place. Thanks to all of you for putting on a great match...it was fun to watch!

After the Singles tournament, we held a Reverse Partner Tournament, and in an outstanding Finals, the team of jojokim and Professor Robert (in a clean sweep tonight) soundly defeated the team of QueenieBeeBuzz and I Call The Shots. Very nice job, you two!

I want to thank a wonderful person named Lady Stoneheart for assisting during the Singles tournament, and Robert for his assistance during the Pards tourney. I very much appreciate both your help!

It was a fun evening and I hope the players enjoyed the games and camaraderie. If it didn't turn out like you wanted, come on back next week and give it another try.

See you next Saturday--same TD Doh time--same TD Doh channel!!!