Reverse Tournament - 12 Dec 2015

jondalar
Active Poster

Reverse Tournament - 12 Dec 2015

Post by jondalar » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:15 pm

We had another fun and exciting night playing the Reverse Singles and Pards Tournament. We also had a great turnout. Thank you for taking time out of your day to come play this fun game--please keep coming--we love to see everyone there! I hope you enjoyed playing as much as I enjoyed hosting the tourney.

Tonight's winner, in a GREAT Finals match was none other than the Wonder from Down Under, Our Dear Guide and Friend, The chocolate-chip Chookie herself, SANDBAR!!!!!! Congratulations on your win, Sandra. You definitely played a great match and deserved the win...very VERY nicely done!

Honorable mentions go to MICK2015 for coming in 2nd place and takeahart for taking 3rd (I subbed for the fourth player because she had to leave). Thanks to all of you for putting on a great match...it was fun to watch (and I even got to play a little)!

After the Singles tournament, we held a Reverse Partner Tournament, and in an outstanding Finals, the team of esreveR ni anseV and h553 defeated the team of jojokim and micha_49. Very nice job, Vesna and Harv!

I want to thank Sandra for all her good work making sure these tournaments stay on track and run smoothly. Thank you so much--I very much appreciate your help and support!

It was a fun evening and I hope the players enjoyed the games and camaraderie. If it didn't turn out like you wanted, come on back next week and give it another try.

See you next Saturday--same TD Doh time--same TD Doh channel!!!

sandbar
Guide

Re: Reverse Tournament - 12 Dec 2015

Post by sandbar » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:42 pm

I had a fantastic card deal tonight, thanks for the tourney, Doh :lol: