Reverse Tournament - 19 Dec 2015

jondalar
Active Poster

Reverse Tournament - 19 Dec 2015

Post by jondalar » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:26 pm

The Hardwood Hearts Tourney Room is definitely the place to be on a Saturday evening! We have such a fun time tonight at the Reverse Singles and Pards Tournament. Thank you for taking time out of your day to come play this fun game--please keep coming--we love to see everyone there! I hope you enjoyed playing as much as I enjoyed hosting the tourney.

Tonight's winner, in an AWESOME match that even included a sweet looking moon from MoD, was none other than the Mad Macedonian herself, esreveR ni anseV! Congratulations on your win, Vesna--you played a great match and came away with a very well deserved win...very nicely done! This particular Finals match, I think, was one of the best Finals we've had in a very long time!

Honorable mentions go Sandbar and MoD for tying for 2nd place and minifee3 for finishing in 4th place. Thanks to all of you for putting on a truly great match...it was fun to watch!

After the Singles tournament, we held a Reverse Partner Tournament, and in an outstanding Finals, the team of Sandbar and Yours Truly (yeah, go figure!) defeated the team of h553 and I Call The Shots. Very nice job, us!

I want to thank Sandra for all her good work making sure these tournaments stay on track and run smoothly. Thank you so much--I very much appreciate your help and support--big HUGS :D

It was a fun evening and I hope the players enjoyed the games and camaraderie. If it didn't turn out like you wanted, come on back next week and give it another try.

See you next Saturday--same TD Doh time--same TD Doh channel!!!

sandbar
Guide

Re: Reverse Tournament - 19 Dec 2015

Post by sandbar » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:41 pm

great fun tourney as always, Doh, thank you so much :mrgreen: