Reverse Tournament - 30 Jan 2016

jondalar
Active Poster

Reverse Tournament - 30 Jan 2016

Post by jondalar » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:19 pm

We had an AWESOME time and an incredible turnout tonight for the Reverse Singles and Pards Tournament. Thank you for taking time out of your day to come play this fun game--please keep coming--we love to see everyone there! I hope you enjoyed playing as much as I enjoyed hosting the tourney.

Tonight's winner, in a HOPPING good Finale, was none other than the Boston Bow-legger herself, maHdnasgeLneerG, aka FROGGY!!! Congratulations on your win, Froggy--you played a great match and earned a very well deserved win...very nicely done!

Honorable mentions go to 14stewarthass for coming in 2nd place, micha_49 for taking 3rd, and rEVERSE cHAMP for finishing in 4th place. Thanks to all of you for putting on a great match...it was fun to watch!

After the Singles tournament, we held a Reverse Partner Tournament, and in a well played match, the team of maHdnasgeLneerG and h553 staved off a SERIOUS rally and eked out a victory over Sandbar and 14stewarthass. Very nice job, Froggy and Harv!

I want to thank Sandra for all her good work making sure these tournaments stay on track and run smoothly. Thank you so much--I very much appreciate your help and support--big HUGS :D

It was a fun evening and I hope the players enjoyed the games and camaraderie. If it didn't turn out like you wanted, come on back next week and give it another try.

See you next Saturday--same TD Doh time--same TD Doh channel!!!