Reverse Tournament - 6 Feb 2016

jondalar
Active Poster

Reverse Tournament - 6 Feb 2016

Post by jondalar » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:53 pm

We had an AWESOME time and a very nice turnout tonight for the inaugural running of the Tournament King-hosted Reverse Singles and Pards Tournament. Thank you for taking time out of your day to come play this fun game--please keep coming--we love to see everyone there! I hope you enjoyed playing as much as I enjoyed hosting the tourney.

There were some kinks that needed ironing out, mostly from my end, but all-in-all, the Tournament King software was a success! I think one of the slowest parts was me annotating the scores for each and every game. Maybe next time, I'll pass that task on to NUMBER 1000. He seemed interested in speeding up that part of the process 8)

Tonight's winner was 0scotmac0! Congratulations on your win, scotmac--very nicely done!

Honorable mentions go to LIBeachbum for coming in 2nd place, maHdnasgeLneerG for taking 3rd, and esreveR ni anseV for finishing in 4th place. Thanks to all of you for putting on a great match...it was fun to watch!

After the Singles tournament, we held a Reverse Partner Tournament, and in a well played match, the team of BB BB REVERSE and 14stewarthass defeated the team of esreveR ni YraM and yours truly. Very nice job, BB and Stewarthass!

I want to thank Sandra for all her good work making sure these tournaments stay on track and run smoothly. Tonight especially because it was our first running using TK and her assistance definitely saved the day! Thank you so much--I very much appreciate your help and support--big HUGS :D

I also want to say a HUGE thanks to all the players for their patience and understanding while we squared away the event!

It was a fun evening and I hope the players enjoyed the games and camaraderie. If it didn't turn out like you wanted, come on back next week and give it another try.

See you next Saturday--same TD Doh time--same TD Doh channel!!!

sandbar
Guide

Re: Reverse Tournament - 6 Feb 2016

Post by sandbar » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:11 am

Lol, you always make me feel as if i'm more important than I really am, it's nice to hear it anyway
8)