THANK YOU TD DOH

sandbar
Guide

THANK YOU TD DOH

Post by sandbar » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:06 pm

THANK YOU TD DOH
I would like to acknowledge the hard work and dedication TD Doh has put into the last 5 years of running the Hearts Reverse Tourney. He has now retired from Td'ing the tourney, but I felt we should at least acknowledge the years of dedication he and I put into running the tourney successfully.
It is still played on Saturday nights at the usual time 8pm est.

TD Doh and I started the Reverse tourney way back in 2012, only a few players to begin with, but the popularity of the different option spread quickly and it increased to currently running at around 15-20 players attending and having fun.
I, of course was only decoration as the Guide Host, it was Doh's dedication that got it up and running, and I thank you for all the effort you have put in over the years.
This is our very first tourney....

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20566
Post by sandbar » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:30 am
We had a fantastic turnout for our very first reverse hearts tourney which was td'd by our ever reliable and mr. fantastic himself........TD Doh, if Rod hadn't volunteered, it may have not gotten off the ground, hugs.....

Its a social game, so we expect you all to enjoy yourselves, and DUMP THAT JOD

TD Doh: Romarr won our inaugural Reverse Hearts Tournament Congratulations Ron...nice job

TD Doh: Qu33n_Of_R3vers3 was 2nd
TD Doh: Goldendude 3rd
TD Doh: Zee 4th