Best game site online by far!

gots

Best game site online by far!

Post by gots » Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:33 am

I'm writing to tell you how much fun I've had at Hardwood. I've played games online for years, mostly in Yahoo, and there in no comparison. I play em all, spades, euchre, hearts. The graphics are outstanding and the idea of guides is a great idea. On the most part, people have been very friendly and fun. I joined this hoping we would have good clean games and play the games like they were meant to be played. A good friend introduced this to me. She is a guide in Euchre and Hearts. I'd love to see more people join this wonderful site. Thanks for the enjoyment!

CalculatedRisk
Guide

Post by CalculatedRisk » Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:58 am

It is nice to read how much someone actually loves the site,since I do too!! I remember how impressed I was when I found SCE game sites, and I still think that they are the best out there too, Gots!! Thanks for lettin us know, and I am a guide (usually in hearts), and if you are ever in there when I am, give me a holler!

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:12 am

I also am delighted to know other feel the same way I did when first coming to this site and had experienced other sites that just where NOT fun. I have been a long time member here and have watch it grow. It by far has better graphics and features and would not even consider any where else.

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

Bg Trnr
Active Poster

Post by Bg Trnr » Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:51 pm

My FIRST POST .I feel so excited. Thought that this one would be appro. This site is the best in fact I have not played hearts anywhere else in the almost 4 yr that ive been coming here.The people that I have met & befreinded are the greatest . Not a day goes by that i dont have a good time here either at the tables or in the lobby chatting .I have nothing but good to say & recomend it to all the folks i meet.That said I would like to thank SKE very much for having such a well run sight , and also thank the guides for doing such a great job as well .
:"You cannot add to the peace & goodwill of the world if you fail to create an atmosphere of harmony and love right where you live and work".
Thomas Dreier

Jonas
Illuminated One
Illuminated One

Post by Jonas » Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:57 pm

Thanks so much.

The truth is that it's folks like you that make this site so great.

If you have any nice folks you know at your old sites that need rescue, be sure to invite them to play :)

SPOOKY TOOTH
Grand Master

Post by SPOOKY TOOTH » Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:11 pm

LOL, Jonas? If u still got bunches of those bookmarks I'd b MORE than happy to drop some off @ local bookstores n Libraries.............

u cant conquer a free man, the most u can do is kill him.

Bg Trnr
Active Poster

Post by Bg Trnr » Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:14 pm

Jonas jast send the cheque to my home address :wink: TY
:"You cannot add to the peace & goodwill of the world if you fail to create an atmosphere of harmony and love right where you live and work".
Thomas Dreier