BlueLady Memorial Tournament - Saturday, August 26th

Lace
Grand Master

BlueLady Memorial Tournament - Saturday, August 26th

Post by Lace » Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:30 am

We will be having a hearts tournament in Barb's (BlueLady) honor in the Hardwood Tournament Room on Saturday, August 27th at 3:00 p.m. Barb was loved by many, and will be missed greatly with her passing. Please come and pay tribute to one very awesome, special lady. Thanks also to Jonas for granting us permission to use the room for this event. It will be a singles/Shoot/400/Spot/JOD.

Lace
Grand Master

Thank you all

Post by Lace » Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:23 pm

We had a wonderful turnout today for the BlueLady Memorial Tournament. Barb would have been proud and some great games were played. We also welcomed Barb's husband, Ken as a special guest.

The winners were: loeckenchen34 and 1TOP SAGI. Well done you two.

A special thanks also to Calculated Risk and Mystique for helping me pull this off with little notice and Led and Bg for jumping back and forth between rooms. I couldn't have done it without you guys. And to all the TOP players who showed up in force to give tribute to a wonderful lady. Love ya.

CalculatedRisk
Guide

Post by CalculatedRisk » Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:36 pm

Thanks so much to every one that attended this tournament, and yes, thanks to TOPS for participating and sharing their lovely words about this fine woman, and ALL the players that came and expressed their feelings. I was so proud of the way everything went, I know Barb would be proud too.
Last edited by CalculatedRisk on Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mystique
Active Poster

Post by Mystique » Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:19 pm

Oh my what a crowd!

Lace, thank you for asking Jonas to let us hold a Memorial Tournament for BlueLady.

So many expressed such kind and loving words for dear Sweet Barb.

Thank you all for being there in rememberance for BlueLady.

Time to say Goodbye Sweet BlueLady but never Forgotten..

I love you Barb!

onystaeeda
Active Poster

message from Barb's husband Ken

Post by onystaeeda » Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:03 am

I recieved this after Ken read all your lovely comments during the special Tourney for Barb and he wanted you all to know this.......

The comments from the tourney (that I will pass on to our kids) only serve to prove how loved she was. Please pass on my thanks to everyone who was there. Not only for their kind words but also for taking Barb into their fold and giving her so much pleasure. I'm sure that eventually you will all get to partner her again.
Thank you again
Ken

Thanks for all that came today Dee

NecessaryEvil

Post by NecessaryEvil » Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:40 am

It Was An Honor To Play In The tourney for BlueLadyShe Will always be remembered and loved and my thanks to the guides who were there to over see it and a specil thanks to lace for putting it together. peace and love to all[/img]

NecessaryEvil

Post by NecessaryEvil » Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:40 am

It Was An Honor To Play In The tourney for BlueLadyShe Will always be remembered and loved and my thanks to the guides who were there to over see it and a specil thanks to lace for putting it together. peace and love to all[/img]

NecessaryEvil

tourney

Post by NecessaryEvil » Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:43 am

Bg Trnr
Active Poster

Post by Bg Trnr » Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:39 am

I did not know Blue Lady.I'm wishing that we had met her ,because all the people,who played in the tourny are great people & I concider myself lucky to know those that I do know.Thanks Lace,CR & Mysti
:"You cannot add to the peace & goodwill of the world if you fail to create an atmosphere of harmony and love right where you live and work".
Thomas Dreier

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:40 am

I will miss Barb greatly and had to miss the Tourney because of work. I'll play you again someday my friend.

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!