My Farewell to My Daytime Friends

April Lee

My Farewell to My Daytime Friends

Post by April Lee » Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:57 am

As most of ya'll know I'm starting a new job today, this is to say good bye to my daytime partners and friends.

Hearts has been my salvation during my time of unemployment. During this time since last summer I have made a few real true friends. They were the ones that have let me cry on their shoulder, vent to when upset about a game, or remarks made in the lobby that were uncalled for, etc, etc, etc.

I will be here weekends only during my 5 weeks of training, so I hope I get the opportunity to play with ya'll when I can.

I don't want to list any names because I don't want to miss anyone, and/ or cause hurt feelings, but ya'll know who I'm refering to :D

HUGGSSSSSSSSSSS and Thanks for all the i.m.'s of best wishes, they all went straight to my heart.

Have a great Monday :)
April Lee

sandbar
Guide

Post by sandbar » Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:01 am

:D April, we wish you all the best and look forward to catching up with you on the weekends, hugggs, Sandy

CalculatedRisk
Guide

Post by CalculatedRisk » Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:35 am

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:37 pm

Congrates and wish you all the luck in your new adventure April. Take Care and we'll see you when your able to play, we all have our life first and hearts comes in after all that. Just pop in and say hi if that's all you have time to do.

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

57 FRD FRLN

Hey Gurlie gurlie gurlie

Post by 57 FRD FRLN » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:32 am

Hey you turkey, I sure am going to miss our heart to heart talks. God bless and love from me of course. That link supposedly is a turkey but looks like a lot of words to me. Never mind I removed the link but I sure would like to know how everyone else put pics and stuff in??????
[/url]

April Lee

Post by April Lee » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:01 am

Huggssssssssss FORDIE & Thanks !

Yeah they are tight on that lil secret, alot of peeps have some really cool pics.

God Bless. . . . off to work, cya tomorrow :D
April Lee

CalculatedRisk
Guide

Post by CalculatedRisk » Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:04 am

download to http://www.photobucket.com, or another uploader that allows you to save to them. A lot of us use photobucket.

THere will be 3 different lines under the pic after it is uploaded. Use the last line under the pic you downloaded...[IMG]......[IMG] it will be a long URL. Copy the whole thing straight to the post or go to profile at the top here and add it to your signature and submit to save it ( at the bottom of the page of the profile here in the forum) The picture will show up.