Blue Stars

Lucky
Active Poster

Blue Stars

Post by Lucky » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:03 am

Hey does anyone know whats with the blue stars by some peeps names in Euchre, Logged on today an lo an behold some have blue stars by their names oooooooooooer
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Halloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

grandmaS
Grand Master

Post by grandmaS » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:01 am

If you have a web page and it either has or you put a link to SCE games on it you can get a blue star by your name by filling out the form and letting admin see you have it.

Its just a little thank you star for those who love Hardwood games and promote them. Many already were and it is much appreciated. :)

I am woman I am strong

Sassy Katy
Grand Master

Post by Sassy Katy » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:51 am

Les I can help you if you need it. Give me a holler if you would like to try and have a star by your nic. :)

PurplePeril
Active Poster

Post by PurplePeril » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:16 pm

What about those that have bought multiple copies of the games for friends/relatives and/or who have actively recommended Hardwood games?

Enquiring minds want to know 8)
Jules aka Lady Jules in Hearts, TheWeakestLink in Spades, Mistress Gobalot in Euchre (how apt, I hear you cry! :lol: ) and JacquetJules in Backgammon)

grandmaS
Grand Master

Post by grandmaS » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:10 pm

The blue star is a kind of thank you from SCE if you have a web page and put a link back to Silver Creek Entertainment. Then you fill out a form and get a blue star by your name.

Link for form is
http://www2.silvercrk.com/Rewards/instructions.html

Link to the page where you can get a link to put on your web page is
http://www.silvercrk.com/linktous.htm

If you see someone in the lobby asking please tell them the information is posted here on the discussion board.

Thank you
Hugs and Smiles

I am woman I am strong

grandmaS
Grand Master

Post by grandmaS » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:12 pm

There are lots of us who have given copies to friends and family, who have advertised on our emails and more, this is just an initial experiment to see how it goes. Who knows what the future might hold :)

I am woman I am strong

Lucky
Active Poster

Post by Lucky » Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:05 am

Thanks for all your help Ladies
All is clear now 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Halloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sweetness n Light
Noob

Post by Sweetness n Light » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:41 am

Oh Yes Lets all Promote Hardwood Euchre on our websites - and get a blue star !!

Write a Blog and make sure to tell all your friends to come to hardwood euchre and see that dizzy drunks get to abuse and heckle - and the giddy fan club grows as the pointhungry join in, colluding for ratings points - such an enjoyable experience to witness !! But don't forget the link to the hardwood site to validate your promotion.

Lets face it its become such a regular spectacle even the guides come along for a look to see the rumored TwiceLifeBanned in action - then silence - wish all a happy game - and leave -ahh yes lets promote this site and the regular lobby riots !!

What about variety of rewards
- Blue stars for ordinary web site promotion
- Gold Stars for more than one website promotion
- and well, those that vividly describe the giddy events in a blog - they must get something exceptional for truth and honesty in reporting -particularly if they describe how none of the rules of the site apply to some - what about Platinum Double Stars for them.

Any publicity is good publicity??????

Kamikaze17
Noob

Post by Kamikaze17 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:07 am

God Bless You Sweetness!!!!! Keep it up hun.... The powers that be have to respond soon! Dont ever stop the hard truths coming!

JONAS.... If i read this..... why can't you??

War not determine who is right... War determine who is left!

JupiterCoyote
Active Poster

Post by JupiterCoyote » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:58 pm

1st of all Sweetness i was just leaving for work when 3 people IMed me. I handled the situation till i could get back home and now am handling it again. People get banned and sneak back in and we have to see them before we can take action and thats whats happened. I'm srry for the spectacle he put on in the lobby this morning it was truly sad but we are working on it.