Top 25 List

Lucky
Active Poster

Top 25 List

Post by Lucky » Thu May 03, 2007 11:42 am

Does anyone know why the top 25 list is blank ??????????????

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
Halloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Terry Brett
Active Poster

Post by Terry Brett » Thu May 03, 2007 2:27 pm

Well Lucky, given that they have spent lightyears in their computer chair, i think they have contracted a computer virus and rigor mortis has set in so therefore there is no posting of the 'Top 25' list.

All will be well when payday comes around, then they will arise from their respective comas and post the 'wunderkids'.

Personally, I think there should be access to a complete list of ratings, then even the not so fortunate players to make the 'Top 25' can still be competitve amongst each other for placings. Players are not always on at the same time to discuss each others superiority.

Cheers Bigears
Image I have the body of a god... Buddha!

Lucky
Active Poster

Post by Lucky » Fri May 04, 2007 7:56 am

Hmmmmmmmmm mebbe a full list would take to much updating, Buttttttttttt a top 100 now theres a thought :D

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Halloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Harden1313
Active Poster

Re: Top 25 List

Post by Harden1313 » Fri May 23, 2008 2:45 pm

Where IS the top 25 list?

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Fri May 23, 2008 5:12 pm

http://www2.silvercrk.com/lobby/top25.html?Game=euchre

That is the top 25 list for euchre, you can also get to the other top 25 lists from there or the main web site.

Something that is close to what was requested about top 100 is "listing of players online" yes it will only list in order of rating the players presently online.

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

Sugar Cookies

Post by Sugar Cookies » Fri May 30, 2008 3:50 pm

Yanno, Lucky, that's a problem that usually happens on the weekends. When the cats away the cyber mice find a way to scrooge that top 25 list up. :lol: I always check to see the active players in Smoot's b4 logging into the site. I wannna see what rating I need to dig up in order to get a game instead of sitting in the lobby looking for trubble :evil: . I would like to see a list of ratings of, say........all 18s 19s 2000s, etc weather they are active or not. Yanno....something to shoot for. :idea: