Farewell

HEXA
Grand Master

Post by HEXA » Thu May 31, 2007 4:25 pm

Hey Susan, I'm always last to hear the news, and last with the replies.. lol sorry!

It's been a wonderful pleasure for me in seeking your knowledge, opinions and guidence the last 5 years here at and about HW. Youve been a great help to me, and a caring guide. I know your guidence will be terribly missed by all.

On a more personal level, Youre such an awesome person, and your break from stressful volunteering is MUCH deserved. Good luck, and have fun in all that you do. I do not play hearts or euchre that much, so aside from the forum and you being a guide our conversations are sure to dwindle. But You'll definetly be in my thoughts. Go have fun!

xox
Hexa
The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.

kiddo34
Active Poster

Post by kiddo34 » Thu May 31, 2007 5:54 pm

You will be GREATLY missed American Beauty. I am glad you will still be around. I know it was a hard decision for you to make. We love you and will love to see you around. HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

jabba the pug
Active Poster

Post by jabba the pug » Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:48 pm

Where's my goodbye :p. Can't believe you left. see ya around. ttys
Puggy :)

American Beauty
Grand Master

Post by American Beauty » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:49 am

ohhh Ruby ... dont take your love to town. :) I love that song, thus named my cat Ruby. :) hugs and ty for your support always. You want my points!! come and get'em. ;)

Lil Imp, I only wish we had worked on more, cuz we worked well together, didn't we? Thank you for your well-wishes. :) BTW, I have a couple things entrusted to me by Melinda before her passing and some other things I should give to you.

Jabba my Puggy!!! you know I love you! :) and I miss you, bing me sometime soon. ok! :)

Hexa, I have always enjoyed your well-written posts. You were always very logical but with tender sensiblity; often times insightful and delightfully amusing. (Thou doest almost tempeth me to want to learn to play Spades. ;))

Feel free to add me to your IM if you have it. I would enjoy your company.

trey_eden@yahoo or angelini2002@msn (both dot coms)

TY kiddo! Your support over the years is very well appreciated :) You always brighten up the lobby with your greetings and your warm smile. My best to both you and Paul especially on your soon-to-be happy day. :)

The soul suffers when we make it live superficially and so seeks out things of beauty and the profound.

Grace finds beauty in everything.

valentinevelvet

American Beauty

Post by valentinevelvet » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:43 pm

Hello Susan my lil :D face gal, I wasn't going to write anything in here but just wanted you to know how proud I am of you. You are a great gal who knows what she wants and gets it done. I know you need a break from it all and am quite certain you will continue to enjoy just relaxing and being away from the responiblities of it all. Enjoy your time off gf and when or if you ever think of returning to blue you will be welcomed by all. I will see you at the tables again my partner who loves taking risks (which I wouldn't have any other way) win or lose we always have a good time in our games even though you use so many dif nics ya make me dizzy lol, your friend V V ......remember keep ur chin up and never lose ur smile....I love ya honey xo

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:26 am

I figure now that Susan has all this free time now... she can come work in the swamp for me so I can have some more time off to play euchre.......

I think that sounds like a great Idea Dust!!!

JUST DUST

PS - We can teach her how to be an OGRE
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

HEXA
Grand Master

Post by HEXA » Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:37 pm

It's a trick, dont go work in that swamp, havent ya seen Narnia? Ogre's eat humans.

xox Susan, Thank you for the sweet reply!
I will certainly add ya as soon as I figure out which company will provide me with a decent internet connection, and i can get back to DSL (maybe)
as it is, I am on a temporary dial-up trial. I cannot even get free TV up here where I am. But, my air is clean, I have lots of wildlife in my backyard, and Im loving the view from my livingroom. Not to mention it's 20 degrees cooler at my house than in town.

Ive been away, havent been online much at all, but i do check in now and then as i miss my friends here, terribly.

xox
Hexa

ps.. Primal's bday is coming up very soon yall (not sure of date, know it's around the 11th..he's a true gemini), be sure to embarress him with lots of Bday posts! <snicker>
The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.

RANGERRIC77
Active Poster

Post by RANGERRIC77 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:51 pm

Hi Susan, I will miss you alot.

You are one of the reasons I came here.

I wish you all the best.

All My Love, Ranger
http://www.theranger.net/index.php

Good cards don't win games, Good players do ! but good cards help.

Ranger Ric 77 http://www.myleague.com/rsc/

American Beauty
Grand Master

Post by American Beauty » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:14 am

Ohhh, rick, honey babes, i'm not leavin. hugs
course not :)

see you at the tables :)

and VV, my beloved, I shall always keep you guessing about my names, but never who I am.