Yesterday's Events

HW Angel
Active Poster

Yesterday's Events

Post by HW Angel » Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:57 am

Yesterday we had an event in euchre just before I had to leave for dinner so I wasn't able to properly deal with it, however, I have written to SCE explaining it all asking to have a new rule implemented in euchre immediately. I am sure SCE will have it run by legal and incorporate it into TOS for euchre immediately.

The new rule address the assaulting of playings with popcorn. This behavior is unacceptable and cannot be tolerated. I am totally confident SCE will implement the "No Throwing of Popcorn at Anybody" in Euchre immediately, so I will begin enforcing it today.

Consequences of any player throwing popcorn unjustly at another play with be met with the newest form of punishment, being tied up with shoestrings. :wink:

You all are too much fun, sorry I had to run. If any of you have an Abuelos Mexican restaurant nearby, I highly recommend it, one of my favorite restaurants. Unfortunately I had to have a delightful evening at Abuelos and couldn't stay for the rest of the popcorn event.

(and I will say it now, for those of you who are still not sure if I was joking, yep, just joking - about the popcorn, Abuelos is awesome.:wink: )

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:17 pm

/me Ogre throws extra large Ogre popcorn at HW Angel

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

HW Angel
Active Poster

Post by HW Angel » Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:29 pm

:shock: Dust you did NOT just throw popcorn at me in Euchre!

/me gathers up a posse to clean out that swamp once and for all!

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:54 am

/me surrounds Swamp with Popcorn.... HW Angel is allergic to it

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

HW Angel
Active Poster

Post by HW Angel » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:03 am

/me sneaks into the swamp and drains it dry, cuts out all the disgusting overgrowth and sterilizes it.

/me brings in cages and clears out all the crocks n critters.

/me brings in groomers who captures the ogre and shaves him clean and gives him a fancy perfumed bubble bath to get rid of the stench

/me brings in all glass and marble fancy furniture.

hehe, that will teach an Ogre to be surrounding his swamp with popcorn!

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:10 pm

UPDATE.... HW Angel has been arrested by the Army C. of Eng. for habitate destruction AND...... LOL, she got the wrong SWAMP.

/me Throws more Popcorn at HW Angel, while in Jail

JUST DUST

kiddo34
Active Poster

Re: Yesterday's Events

Post by kiddo34 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:01 am

This rule needs to be implemented in live events when LadyMo is around. I have pictures of my friends dumping popcorn on me, with the permission of LadyMo. We had a live event in Rockford, IL a few years ago and Mona started this "tradition" with me. It has been a lot of fun and I don't know what a live event is like without popcorn. LOL

LadyMo
Active Poster

Re: Yesterday's Events

Post by LadyMo » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:27 am

Well all I have to say is shouldn't have set yourself up for that time and time again and might I add AGAIN!!!
Keep your eyes to the sky!!