MIA STALKER

Dust In The Wind
Guide

MIA STALKER

Post by Dust In The Wind » Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:53 am

My designated stalker has been MIA and have so missed her stalking.... she does the job right and probally the most perfect stalker in the euchre realm. I sure hope she hasn't fallen off her ladder while spying on me or gotten stuck in the thicket around the swamp.......

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

Purely Innocent
Active Poster

Post by Purely Innocent » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:10 pm

:oops: Oh man... I cant even say this without blushing!! *I've been stalking the wrong ogre!* silly silly me! I got lost in the swamp... But no worries!! I'm back in action oh dodger-of-the-bricks-stalkee-ogre-person-thingy!!! P.S. since i'm a lil behind on stalking you, could you possibly put a neon sign up that says "STALK HERE" ? I only need it up for a day or two 8) ~ The stalker

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:04 am

Ok consider it done.... look for the Stalk here signage

JUST DUST

LOL
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

Purely Innocent
Active Poster

Post by Purely Innocent » Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:11 pm

Ok, i'm not trying to be picky or anything, but if you were ever actually around this whole stalking thing might be a titch bit easier on me. Just a thought... these bricks are getting heavy and i ate all the peanuts! :roll:

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:49 pm

Look at the Muscle's and character it builds caring around such a heavy load, waiting to launch a brick sure to miss it's intended target due to the agility and speed of this OGRE. The peanuts have done you well with the natural protein, combined with the "weight lifting"and should help you in your endevour to be the best Stalker the world has ever known. I will be getting a few days off at the end of this week and will provide you with a target for brief moments to allow you to chuck bricks in your attempt.

JUST DUST

PS - JEFF try not to stand behind me this time!!! Because when I do duck.......

jabba the pug
Active Poster

Post by jabba the pug » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:41 pm

Ah yes... Mah Bre... the pureliest stalker there is :p.... Be careful Dust, she could be deadly
Puggy :)

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:21 am

/me Ogre not afraid, carry a forcefield

JUST DUST

PS - Forcefield=anyone I duck behind, do feel sorry when they get hit with da brick, but so far she hasn't hit anyone, she needs more practice on that barn LOL

Purely Innocent
Active Poster

Post by Purely Innocent » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:52 am

8) I was so good at stalking you this morning that you didnt even know i was there! Am I good or what? I was saving the bricks for ...um.... later!

Oh and puggy, dear, I am going through withdrawal.... of you.... :cry:

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:36 pm

HHmmmm had a pretty good Pard, we were 2 for 2, all I had time for this morning.....

JUST DUST

PS - Stalker is a pretty good player to say the least

jabba the pug
Active Poster

Post by jabba the pug » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:44 pm

Awww My purely lurve bug... no withdrawls needed!!! I'm still here.. we will always have email. :p
Puggy :)