7's Revolution

maktub
Active Poster

Post by maktub » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:56 pm

In my experience, just because there is no response from Administration does not mean they have not listened and are not considering the player's requests. It's more the sorta thing where we will one day log into Euchre and find the new option in place. No fanfare or drumroll. No, 'great idea guys, lets do it.'

It'll just be done.

XAmaltheaX
Active Poster

Post by XAmaltheaX » Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:33 pm

I dunno, but to me it just sounds like disrespect. Its like when someone asks you a question or for your opinion and you just sit there with your mouth shut.

Plain nasty no matter wot the subject is. Whether 7's up or frozen yogurt on a stick.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection

callme7
Active Poster

Post by callme7 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:27 pm

Two frozen Yogurts on a stick, three beers, four decks of 7s up, a potato peeler and 10 return tickets to GP please. Send account to Goga c/o Croatian Embassy Bakar. :P :P

Eennie Meenie

The G

XAmaltheaX
Active Poster

Post by XAmaltheaX » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:32 am

And a HW Champagne tent tyvm :D
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection

In2ition
Active Poster

Post by In2ition » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:08 am

I'd settle for 1 of yer frozen yogurt sticks, 2 of your beers, and just one deck of 7's up. You can have the potato peeler and i'll wait till next year for GP as long as we get some kind of response here! As far as the champagne tent goes..... Keep an eye out for further topics coming up soon :wink:

maktub
Active Poster

Post by maktub » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:54 am

Well yes, we all like to be acknowledged, and I can see where it would seem rude. It's just that I've seen many changes implemented over the years and many times we've not heard a peep about it here on the forum.

Maybe they like to be secretive. Maybe they don't like to commit to anything here in writing. Maybe it's just that they are mostly all men and suck at communicating. (wink)

All I know is the ideas a good one and I have faith in it.
It is written.

Jonas
Illuminated One
Illuminated One

Post by Jonas » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:22 pm

We ALWAYS welcome any suggestion folks come up with.

While we won't always implement each suggestion right away, we do add them to the possible feature list which is quite long :)

So keep them coming.

Euchre Buff
Noob

Post by Euchre Buff » Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:03 pm

I am an expat Kiwi living in Ohio. we have to have this as an option administration, its the Cream on the top of the euchre tree. I miss this true version of the game, i just hate the loner situation on HW. Fantastic site but this is what is missing. Give it a go please :cry:
Buff.

American Beauty
Grand Master

Post by American Beauty » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:29 am

I wish I may, I wish I might count the cards I see tonight!

The soul suffers when we make it live superficially and so seeks out things of beauty and the profound.

Grace finds beauty in everything.

Terry Brett
Active Poster

Post by Terry Brett » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:08 pm

:roll: :idea: We wish you a Merry Xmas, We wish you a Merry Xmas and A Euchre Sevens New Year :twisted: :lol:
Image I have the body of a god... Buddha!

Terry Brett
Active Poster

Re: 7's Revolution

Post by Terry Brett » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:57 pm

Well it seems the technical experts are incapable of devising a 7's up euchre variation (reverse psychology works wonders on egos), they must view it as being a pariah, like a Georgia thanksgiving turkey with two heads. No matter, us, the populous, will prevail...it is written

Any references to people or birds alive or dead was intended, writer denies liability, it was the masses that did it.

E&OE Copyright 2008.
Image I have the body of a god... Buddha!

callme7
Active Poster

Post by callme7 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:07 pm

You are right Terry. The most disappointing thing about the whole scenario is that the version we are asking for is the true blue game of Euchre, not just another format of the game. The 9s up version is the shortened game. we have all said why we want it, hell i know lot's of Aussie's, Kiwi's and Brits that will buy the program tomorrow if 7s up was here. HW you would do this so well, come on. Keep asking guys. :) :)

Eennie Meenie

The G

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:53 pm

I do know they are working very hard at making some new stuff at Silver Creek and where their attention is right now. I cannot say they have forgotten, plan on doing or not doing this variation of the game but do know they are busy (in Jonas's words) "creating in the magic shop". So do as you are and keep this post up fresh from time to time and it may get noticed and a change may be out there.

JUST DUST

PS - Yeah I would like to see it too.
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

maktub
Active Poster

Post by maktub » Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:06 pm

Nope, we are unloved. We are the neglected stepchild. We don't ask for much, we don't get much.
It is written.

robby_shipe

Post by robby_shipe » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:40 pm

i like this idea. would take away some of the automatic next callers and make you actually think! Also, it's always fun forcing yourself to learn a new game or a new twist on a game. Cons- no more exciting loners, i know that an extra 2 trump will make me more timid (just a tiny bit!). You could be trump tight and get euchred. Just because it's not happening right away doesnt mean that it wont ever happen. Patience is a virtue young grasshopper :lol:
robby