Just an idea (sorry no drama)

cowboyschick
Active Poster

Post by cowboyschick » Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:39 pm

ok im in for the tequila...but im voting for indy :D

chrm6190

Euchre Gathering

Post by chrm6190 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:21 am

I have been with Hardwood Euchre for about five years and this is the frist time i have post here..Visit it often just to be noisy but this as peek my interest. So please forgive me if i haven't did this right.. I would love to meet all those great euchre players that have taken all my points and given me theirs (HAHA!!!) The frist weekend in May 2008 would be awesome as after that camping start's (HEEHAW) and for me the location would have to be Toronto for it is a great city and as you all know Canadian beer is great !!!!! . Thank you for letting me have my say.. If there is any new info on this plz let me know!!! :D

XAmaltheaX
Active Poster

Re: dave t

Post by XAmaltheaX » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:55 pm

EUCHREtimesTWO wrote:i'm down for sure. I'm from ohio, so obviously i would like cincinnati, but as long as i'm not traveling really far i'm in.
p.s. i think an award for last place should be made, that way amalthea won't get left out
LMAO Dave is in da house. Welcome back hon :)
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection

callme7
Active Poster

Post by callme7 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:34 am

Omg the Croatian has reappeared. Barman can ya make a Croatian Black Russian? plenty of Ice please with xtra thin straws for maximum effect. Hehehehe.

Eennie Meenie

The G

Joe Andrews
Active Poster

Updates

Post by Joe Andrews » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:04 am

Hello everyone! Here is the latest information on the Grand Prix, and the "live" events: Firstly, the Grand Prix has been sold, and next year there will be two major "live" events.

We have two cities selected as "finalists" for the first '08 Grand Prix "live" Euchre event. Chicago or Indianapolis. The date will be the first weekend of August.

The Grand Prix "live" TOC will be in Las Vegas in the first weekend of
October. It will feature a Convention for Card Players, and the Main event (Tournament) as well.

And I am willing to direct / host a "Canadian Open" Euchre Tournament in Toronto or London, Ontario, if someone in either of these cities is willing to help with the organization. The dates would be May 2 - 4, 2008.
Please contact me via e mail - Heartsmoon@aol.com

I know that a Euchre event in Canada will rock, as there were many 200+ player tournaments there way back in 2000 and 2001. Why not make it happen again?

Happy Holidays! :wink:

kiddo34
Active Poster

Re: Just an idea (sorry no drama)

Post by kiddo34 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:52 am

I have been to several of these Hardwood gatherings, in both Michigan and Florida. They are a great way to meet people and are a lot of fun. I have never regretted any of the gatherings I have attended and have made friends taht I will treasure for the rest of my life.

scania charlie
Active Poster

Post by scania charlie » Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:01 pm

[b]what a good idea
:D where to hold it well thats easy in England that allows the europeans to travel to the torney and the americans canadians and our cousins from down under are all welcome and i can go to [/b]

and the tequila cheap too cowboys chick :lol:
stay lucky in love,life and cards

cowboyschick
Active Poster

Post by cowboyschick » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:05 am

ahhhh tryin to bribe a gal with cheap tequila......a full bottle wouldnt get me on a plane to cross that pond..well unless i drink it before :wink:

scania charlie
Active Poster

Post by scania charlie » Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:37 am

its in the post girl :D
stay lucky in love,life and cards

Lead um P
Noob

Post by Lead um P » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:08 pm

I have to vote for Indianapolis, then I will certainly be there. We really do have a nice city. :) Just don't make it in May, way too congested.