whats happeninto the forum

scania charlie
Active Poster

whats happeninto the forum

Post by scania charlie » Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:33 pm

whats happenin to the forum surely this is the one place where semi sensible ideas and gripes can be heard and the author can expect some half sensible answers and some amusing but having been away from it for a couple months i see thats thers only been a handful of topics thrown up surely we cant all be happy and contented
Well heres 1 idea could it not be possible for there to be a short time of a few seconds let say where if some1 is sat a table he or she has the option of either leaving b4 the game starts which as we all know it can happen the first hand is dealt as soon as the last person sits or asks the "partner"to leave for what ever reason ,as i know there are just 1 or 2 players on here that i know id rather not play with :oops: and i hate leavng a table for any reason ,and im sure theres 1or 2 rather give me a wide berth :D
stay lucky in love,life and cards

HEXA
Grand Master

Re: whats happeninto the forum

Post by HEXA » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:50 am

You have a good idea. but just so you know, until you have bid or if in games like mirrors in spades played your first card, or in hearts passed your cards, you can leave that table without affecting the "rated" status of that game for others, so long as they get a human player and dont bot.

So if you dont want to stay at a table for whatever reason, besure to leave before playing any cards or bidding, or passing.
They can always get another player who will be included in the ratings, just as if they started the game sitting there.

xox
Hexa
The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.

Net Ranger
Active Poster

Post by Net Ranger » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:27 pm

People got tired of suggestions being ignored Charlie.

GTO RACER
Active Poster

Post by GTO RACER » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:40 pm

Thanks for speaking for all of us Net!

I think most topics in regards to euchre have a Topic posting somewhere....

Really what else is there to discuss that hasn't been discussed?

Topics in my opinion get sidetracked into romper room "ripping apart" of other people's posts. That's a fact. Read through them.

I know.... because I wait to take defense until one of mine is ripped apart....

My log-in from years past was GTO*RACER I believe and all of my original posts are under that nic. Read through them you'll see. You try to give an answer to the question and everything circles back around to cheating and egos.

Go figure.

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:53 am

Yes I've seen it..... where someone brings a valid point in and the war starts. Really no reason to rip others, state your opinion and go from there, it doesn't have to be personal.

Sure do wish we could get a response to some of our request though, maybe we need to compile them into one post and ask for the yes, no, maybe....

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

Net Ranger
Active Poster

Post by Net Ranger » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:32 am

i'll throw my John Hancock on the bottom of a suggestion compilation Dust..,, you up for the task?

Sailing_Away
Guide

Post by Sailing_Away » Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:32 am

Nothing different about this community from others. Whether it be SCE's forum or Goldtoken's message boards or a major software company's user group, people act about the same. Kinda funny, actually.
-Brian

"Come Sail Away with me...."