Loppy Tables

GTO RACER
Active Poster

Re: Loppy Tables

Post by GTO RACER » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:27 am

would be much harder to compare hearts deals to euchre deals. With the number of cards in a hearts hand it usually isn't as apparent.

CitySlider

Post by CitySlider » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:42 pm

play 3 or 5 games of euchre on other pages... im 100% sure u wont see that loppyness like at Hardwood.

City

GTO RACER
Active Poster

Post by GTO RACER » Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:09 pm

No one questioned that.

wolf_139
Active Poster

Post by wolf_139 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:30 am

welllllllll... im back again..... after quiting for a few months i have come back blocking loner after loner... annoying the snot out of everyone including my friends with who i used to play regularly with. and in the end its still not worth it. the game we are playing isnt euchre its blockem.... cuz if you dont... you lose... probably 10/0 , 11/0 so on and so forth. one thing i would love to know about this RDG is you say its dealing clockwise... is it dealing in 3's and 2's or in 1's.... after playing around with my own deck of cards.. with family at home im willing to bet it deals 1 card at a time. either way it will never be fixed because noone within silvercreek thinks a problem even exists.

Wolf_139
HTD Fire N Ice

Henry 1

Post by Henry 1 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:50 am

I USE TO THINK IT WAS JUST ME HAVING A BAD RUN OF LUCK,BUT WE ALSO PLAY EUCHRE AT HOME WITH FRIENDS AND HAVE NEVER SEEN LOPPY GAMES LIKE WE HAVE HERE AND NOW ITS GOING ON NEARLY 3 YEARS I THINK IT HAS TO DO WITH CUT DECK. SEEMS LIKE IT STARTED WHEN THAT PROGRAM WAS WRITTEN. THE FIRST 4 YEARS I HAD THE GAME IT NEVER HAD THESE LOPPY SCORES. NOW I'VE PUT IN MY 2 CENTS. IF EVERYONE THAT THOUGHT THE SAME WAY POSTED THERE WOULDN'T BE ENOUGH FORUM SPACE. PRIDE AND THE FACT THAT YOU THINK YOU ARE SMARTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE HAS ALWAYS GOT IN THE WAY OF PROGRESS. ENJOY MY HARDWOOD FRIENDS AND FELLOW PLAYERS. THOSE 10-0 LOSSES HELP TO BUILD CHARACTER LOL.

Todd Johnson
Active Poster

Post by Todd Johnson » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:09 am

Henry 1 wrote:PRIDE AND THE FACT THAT YOU THINK YOU ARE SMARTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE HAS ALWAYS GOT IN THE WAY OF PROGRESS.

Exactly... :D

GTO RACER
Active Poster

Post by GTO RACER » Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:29 am

Todd Johnson wrote:
Henry 1 wrote:PRIDE AND THE FACT THAT YOU THINK YOU ARE SMARTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE HAS ALWAYS GOT IN THE WAY OF PROGRESS.

Exactly... :D

Very well put! ;)

cdoggg674
Active Poster

Post by cdoggg674 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:15 pm

Unfortunetly i learned to play euchre in prison and played sometimes 10 hrs a day 7 days a week and for me to call a trump and say i have 3 and the other 4 to be in my oponents hand is a slim chance. Dont get me wrong it does happen, but not 3 to 4 times in 1 game the odds of that happening just is that (not happening). So i do agree that it seems at times that the cards r not dealt random. Like i said unfortunetly i was in prison but i had tons of euchre experience (hands on) if u will.

GTO RACER
Active Poster

Post by GTO RACER » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:35 am

Another version that would take away the loppy of the deal and add skill and difficulty.... 2 person euchre. Andrew and I play it and I love it even when he kicks my butt.

That version truly takes some thinking and it's a blast.

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:03 pm

Wow, I've played that at lunch up in NY when we didn't have just a couple of players and an old beatup deck (carried around in a back pocket). It was fun... forgot about ever playing that way....

For you hearts fans out there try doing a double deck (first card laid is boss) 8 player game. Dbl. deck pinocle is also fun.

JUST DUST

PS - That beat up ole deck it didn't matter that the cards were beat up.... they were all marked that way LOL.
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!