Re: DarkHorse Tavern -New Room In Euchre

Post by Net Ranger » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:49 pm

lol *SNIP*? now thats funny

least ya left the bulk of it. Cheers Mod

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:47 am

Ranger you have a "snip" in your post..... hhhmmmm maybe should have saved it for the Dark Horse LOL

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

Net Ranger
Active Poster

Post by Net Ranger » Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:19 am

didn't know Steve Miller was so offensive... guessing the Mod isn't a fan ;)

X_CHRIS_X

Post by X_CHRIS_X » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:00 pm

ok i wasnt even gonna join this forum stuff b/c from most of the posts it looks like its just a place to vent and complain...but anyway i just wanted to say and evry1 knows,ur never safe on the internet period.hell ur never safe in smoots we all have seen many fights and cursing and what have u on many occasions. i think the room is a good place for regular players who have disagreements to work them out w/o interupting the rest of the players or subjecting them to it,altho most liek the entertainment...i understand that ppl are worried about kids gettin in the room but the fact is they can be subject to anythin in smoots,glendas hearts spades w/e ITS THE INTERNET PPL. u cant expect hw to be your local police force in there.i do however agree that the nics should still be monitored,and thats all i have to say about that.ty for reading.