What would you do?

Todd Johnson
Active Poster

Re: What would you do?

Post by Todd Johnson » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:04 pm

Ah, ok for the second lead then I would lead the ace of trump. it's always fun to watch an opponent who has king - right to play his king under my ace thinking the left is out when I am hiding it in my hand. But in this scenario my partner would most likely take the trick with the right, and still have the queen. Her P would have control on the start of the third trick. That way you can see what your partner has earlier, I still would not lead trump twice since it is illogical.

Hoax
Noob

Post by Hoax » Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:39 pm

And as for you Hoax, this is a discussion, not an angry session that you are trying to make it against the top players, get your arse in there and play a decent game and stop running us down. Contribute something worth while to the Forum.

I am not running any of the good players down. The good players do not practice such tactics as their ability stands on it's own merit regardless of the opponent. Most of the Top players are very considerate of others and understand the nuances of the game and do not treat their opponents as GTO's partner obviously treated her. I do enjoy an occaisional decent game of euchre. Sorry if you were offended by my comments.

American Beauty
Grand Master

Post by American Beauty » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:12 pm

I have to say, this was such a fun post to read. I think my first instinct would be to lead off, but then again I may have tossed the ball back to my P. That's why I love a fast game, no time to over-think or second guess yourself.

The soul suffers when we make it live superficially and so seeks out things of beauty and the profound.

Grace finds beauty in everything.

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:20 am

I've played with you Susan and we both like to play that way, look at your cards, determine the play and go for it. I find you can over think your cards if you spend to long doing just that thinking, figure your strat. when you get you cards and go.

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!