I am so upset with Hardwood

PRETTY SMILE
Active Poster

I am so upset with Hardwood

Post by PRETTY SMILE » Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:23 pm

I have been here for 4 years now, and i love this place, but right now i'm so upset with this place. HW Angel left us as a guide. She is one of the best guides and so understanding with the people. She is fair and honest , and has a sence of humor we all love. Jonas plz don't take her resignation, we don't want to lose her. When i first came to HW i was so stupid, and pulled some crap, because i thought this place was like yahoo , (anything goes) well this sweet guide HW Angel is the first to put me in my place lol...She was so kind in the way she did it, and gentle with me...I respected her from that day on. I will admit i was wrong and she had every right to warn me. This is how Katy is, she doesn't take her power and use it against us. Jonas please talk Katy into staying . I love you Katy

Ok now for my next complaint, Friday night BUTTTHEAD and I tried getting a guide for 3 ppl , for over 3 hrs . There is no guide to be found. Today Saturday, BUTTTHEAD and I tried to get a guide again. There was a known stalker in lobby with a nasty profile. Jonas plz will you get more guides and put them on some kind of shift so when we call a guide there is one available. Sorry to complain but i love this place and i don't want to see it go down hill and will do everything in my power to help ppl.
Linda PRETTY SMILE

GTO RACER
Active Poster

Re: I am so upset with Hardwood

Post by GTO RACER » Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:52 pm

PRETTY SMILE wrote: Today Saturday, BUTTTHEAD and I tried to get a guide again. There was a known stalker in lobby with a nasty profile. Jonas plz will you get more guides and put them on some kind of shift so when we call a guide there is one available.
Just have everyone file a report. That's what it is there for. Guides dont need to be here 24/7. Have everyone file a report and it will be handled.

PRETTY SMILE
Active Poster

Post by PRETTY SMILE » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:45 pm

I have to do a retraction here. I'm sorry i griped about the guides, not being there. Oh my gosh they came through like troopers today for Buttthead and me. HW_ WIST,HW grumpie, CoffeeNSpades ,HW_redheadedcowgirl, Master zapper. So now if we need a guide or help with anything they told us how to get them..Thank you Guides for your help, you all are the best .
Linda PRETTY SMILE

TX_Cowgirl
Active Poster

Post by TX_Cowgirl » Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:00 pm

First off, wanna say you are very welcome Linda. Just know that I am usually always online on my messenger, just invisible. We all do what we can. On the weekends, I am rarely online though. Send me a message and if I am on, I will be happy to respond to you. Never give up on us. I promise we do answer as often as we can.Usually we are all multitasking by either doing work, chatting on im with another guide or players or watching the lobby. If we aren't around. Pls file a report with the chat included. This will also help us. Hugssssssss N have a great day all from da TX_Cowgirl.
Always better to be who you are then who you are not.

American Beauty
Grand Master

Post by American Beauty » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:28 am

katy left.

I'm sure she had her reasons.

Respect her enough... show her enough that you trust her enough to know that what ever pulled her away was not something trivial, dare I say to trust her more--know that her decision was not impulsive or childish, or manipulative, but was well thought-out. And trust me enough when I say, trust her enough to let her go.

love you babe.

The soul suffers when we make it live superficially and so seeks out things of beauty and the profound.

Grace finds beauty in everything.

PRETTY SMILE
Active Poster

Post by PRETTY SMILE » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:48 am

American Beauty wrote : trust her enough to let her go.

Susan, you're right. Now that i have stopped crying i can deal with it. You know how upset i was when you left, because we are close too. I still miss you being a guide, and miss you very much . Love you Susan hugs
Linda PRETTY SMILE