Accessing my new account

CaseOfBudLight

Accessing my new account

Post by CaseOfBudLight » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:49 am

I signed up for (i.e., bought) the full version of Hardwood Euchre about a week ago. However, much to my chagrin I have received no unlock key via e-mail. Therefore I am limited to 1 (!) game a day since I already used up my trial version period.

I'm not sure where to go from here, so I decided to throw this topic up and hope for some help. I really enjoy this site, so it'd be a shame to have to demand my money back. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.

-The Case

GTO RACER
Active Poster

Re: Accessing my new account

Post by GTO RACER » Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:35 am

Since you haven't gotten an answer yet.. I'll pipe in.

1. Make sure it didn't go to your spam. If it did make sure to add the HW email addresses to your address book so that doesn't happen in the future.

2. Try to request it again at this link. http://www.silvercrk.com/lostcode.htm If this doesn't give you your code... almost immediately.... then go to step 3.

3. Email support with as much information as you can including the email address you signed up with, your full name and the date of the order. Support@silvercrk.com

Hope one of these helps. I know I got mine right away back in the day so I imagine it is much quicker now. My guess is that it went into your spam. I would make sure your email is setup to accept any emails from @silvercrk.com.

CaseOfBudLight

Re: Accessing my new account

Post by CaseOfBudLight » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:21 am

Thanks for the help, GTO, I got it to work now. I went through my spam (the first couple hundred of about 8,000, lol) but couldn't find anything. I was wondering about that because I still got regular e-mails from HW encouraging me to become a member that weren't filtered into the spam box.

Anyway, I went to the link in Step 2 and filled out the reuired information and voila, instant e-mail and instant access.

Thanks again for your help.

-The Case