G's Bot Coaching In Action!!!! Take a look!

GTO RACER
Active Poster

G's Bot Coaching In Action!!!! Take a look!

Post by GTO RACER » Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:43 am

I have to say that I could not believe my eyes nor could my P, Andrew of course, when we saw this play by none other than our own Bot King Arthur.

Allow me to set the scenario.

King Arthur was the dealer. King of spades was the upcard. Everyone passed as did King Arthur. I had junk so I passed, Scratch passed, Andrew passed.

It was all up to King Arthur as we stuck him with the deal.

Amazingly he was able to perceptively realize that Scratch had a nice diamonds hand and that he missed the call on it.

Seeing that he had no diamonds in his hand, King Arthur ordered his void suit as trump.

Much to our dismay they made it. Don't ask how... right leads, etc... who cares...

The point is that it's obvious that the long hours that G puts in coaching the Bots is paying off. Not only can they foom you, go alone on occassion but they now also order trump with no trump in their hand.

A spectacle it was. I am still in awe.

Stick w/the G man if he can teach the Bots he can teach anyone.... and I mean anyone.

callme7
Active Poster

Re: G's Bot Coaching In Action!!!! Take a look!

Post by callme7 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:23 am

Hehehehe, Omg, the bludgers are actually listening to me. King Arthur was the hardest to coach, he kept blocking his P all the time with his insipid hands. Told him straight "Do something outstanding or go back to England" He informed me he was working on an outstanding play, which i will be blown away with. What he forgot to tell me though, Andy and Janet were gonna be the recipients. Nice one King, get the good players. See i told ya, anything is possible in this game. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Eennie Meenie

The G

Chaotic1

Post by Chaotic1 » Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:56 am

WHOA!!! Now just for one minute imagine what he could have done with a deck of 7's :wink:

Baluka
Noob

Post by Baluka » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:08 am

Lmao, that is too dang funny GTO. If anyone could coach a Bot the G man could, Hahaha. Maybe he could coach HW in to giving us the 7s up option. :lol: Baluka.