Private Tables

~*~ Korey ~*~

Private Tables

Post by ~*~ Korey ~*~ » Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:34 am

Why doesnt Hardwood make it to where we have an option to make a game private?? In so many games recentlyI've had random people come in talking trash, accusing people of cheating, throwing games etc...sometimes it can make it harder to focus on the game, and I will speak for myself when I say I already have a hard enuf time focusing without the added unnecessary drama...so why dont they make it to where the host of the game would get a little box to pop up on the screen ( like the boxes that pop up when a guide gives you a message telling you your silenced for an hour for using a form of the "f" word ) and the host would have the option to either accept the watcher into the game or choose to not let him/her into the game...seems to be a pretty simple solution? Just a thought :D

Sailing_Away
Guide

Re: Private Tables

Post by Sailing_Away » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:14 pm

I believe the game host already has the power to kick/ban a watcher just as you can a player, and that person cannot even come back to your table as a watcher.

You can also add said people on your ignore list so you don't have to be subjected to their rantings.
-Brian

"Come Sail Away with me...."

The Zee
Active Poster

Post by The Zee » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:04 pm

I agree Korey, I had an annoying watcher last night that I couldn't successfully boot even as the host. They did leave however after hurling a lot of stuff at me. Nothing unusual till her mates came in and started doing the same thing. Wist ended up sittin in the game for about 30 minutes lmao.

Basically private tables would be a great way to solve this and give the guides more time to......er.... silence me and that sortta thing.

Sailing_Away
Guide

Post by Sailing_Away » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:32 am

Why couldnt you boot them as the game host? Sounds like a bug.... I think you are supposed to have that power over watchers and players alike.
-Brian

GTO RACER
Active Poster

Post by GTO RACER » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:07 am

I consider my stalkers my fans plain and simple. If someone is that inept to make a nic like FAT UGLY JANET and GT0 RACER..... zero no "o" then go for it... sad at best.

Anyone that knows me personally knows better.

Primal Instincts
Grand Master

Post by Primal Instincts » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:05 am

I have a lot of fans too...........one day in the lobby there had to be 10 other Booshways........good fans tho not like those..........you know darn well if we all were in a large room together live none of that would be goin on.....because we could just get up and walk over and apply a serious "attitude adjustment".........HEH 8)
The Wilderness has answers to questions man has not yet learned to ask.

GTO RACER
Active Poster

Post by GTO RACER » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:58 am

The Zee wrote:I agree Korey, I had an annoying watcher last night that I couldn't successfully boot even as the host.
Oh......My ability to kick and ban watchers doesn't seem to be broken.......but I get holy heck afterwards. :wink:

WIST
Grand Master

Post by WIST » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:51 pm

Sailing_Away wrote:Why couldnt you boot them as the game host?
The Host can remove "players" prior to the game starting, however if i recall correctly, "watchers" have to be voted off by all sitting at the table. If one person says no, the vote won't go through.

I didn't know i was babysitting The Zee .. ummm.. what IS a Zee anyway? :mrgreen: I'm Canuk.. it's Zed to me :wink:
for what it's worth

The Zee
Active Poster

Post by The Zee » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:33 pm

omg Wist ur my babysitter. Awesome. I want Tiramisu fried in sugar and if I dont get it, ima throw a tantrum, grenades and da lobby furniture.

Is it possible to boot guides from watching :lol:

And whats a Canuck anyways, is that some kind of Duck? I Iz a Kiwi ( bird not fruit )

WIST
Grand Master

Post by WIST » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:58 pm

And whats a Canuck anyways, is that some kind of Duck?

sorta, a loon :wink:
The Zee wrote:I Iz a Kiwi ( bird not fruit )
Kiwis give me hives, as do mangos :mrgreen: .
for what it's worth

American Beauty
Grand Master

Post by American Beauty » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:07 pm

I believe watchers can be voted off by less than a unanimous vote.

The soul suffers when we make it live superficially and so seeks out things of beauty and the profound.

Grace finds beauty in everything.

Primal Instincts
Grand Master

Post by Primal Instincts » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:45 pm

As a host I have kicked and banned watchers without a vote........ 8)
The Wilderness has answers to questions man has not yet learned to ask.

Sailing_Away
Guide

Post by Sailing_Away » Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:02 pm

I've been kicked/banned by 3 bots.
-Brian

The Zee
Active Poster

Post by The Zee » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:07 pm

So Wist, wot u iz telling me iz, Canadians are Canucks, and Canucks are loons. Therefore after consulting my dictionary, its appears to me that all Canadians are loons ( which is kinda like nuts or loopy ) which explains why I met so many crazy people in Vegas.

Guides give me hives, and Canucks, also Mangos Fried in Pancakes. I iz allergic to guides and being silenced, please stay away and dont shush me.

And where is GuideZilla?

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:20 pm

That's pretty bad getting booted by 3 BOT's Brian... did you take their names???

A Zee is a "Z" but a phonic Zee or Zea...

I know for a fact that all Canadians are not loons BUT Loons can live anywhere and are not subject to any boundry...

EH

JUST DUST

PS - Not Canadian but have visited there many times and could see the lights of Toronto from my house in NY across Lake Ont. when I once resided in that neck of the woods.
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!