Brand New Topic, Never Posted Before

Terry Brett
Active Poster

Brand New Topic, Never Posted Before

Post by Terry Brett » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:43 pm

7's Up Euchre

What an original idea!!!!

Why didn't we think of it!!!

I'm sure HW have it in their bag of tricks already, after all, a 1999(circa) product must flow with popular opinion...does it not?

Damn, I hate stating the obvious........
Image I have the body of a god... Buddha!

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Re: Brand New Topic, Never Posted Before

Post by Dust In The Wind » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:02 am

HHmmmm... what is 7ups Euchre, is it where you drink a soda (7up) and play cards?

Not sure this sounds new to me...

JUST DUST

PS - LOL
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

callme7
Active Poster

Post by callme7 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:33 pm

I think i am too angry to make another reply to this new subject, but i'l give it a go. It makes no sense that HW can't introduce an OPTION to a game which would basically solve the one sidedness of the deal and the runaway loners all in one hit, just by adding the (8) extra cards. Millions of people in Australia, New Zealand, UK and parts of Europe have played the 7s up game all their lives, they never ever complain about the Loners or the onesided deck, IT'S JUST NOT THERE. I havent been on HW that long, five years i think, but in that time as a laypersons opinion on the people that play EUCHRE here, i am willing to bet the membership has gone down. It is rare at the peak playing time to see more than 200 players in Smoots, four years ago it was a breeze to reach that mark. I personally know about 100 players that won't play HW or any other Euchre site with the short deck, they find it too demoralizing. I would be happy to donate or sponsor HardWood Euchre $1,000 for new members, after they introduce the 7s up option. This is all too tiring for me now, please do something. :( :( :(

Eennie Meenie

The G

card player 2
Noob

Post by card player 2 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:31 pm

An ingenious and novel idea Mr Terry. I credit you for thinking outside the box........oh wait, this idea was brought up 2-3 yrs ago. Heres what will happen next: a few people will make comments, give suggestions/opinions, urge HW/Silvercreek/Jonas to look into it and then this thread will get locked.

Sailing_Away
Guide

Post by Sailing_Away » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:21 pm

/me looks dumbfounded, scratches his head, shrugs his shoulders and moves on to the next topic.....
-Brian

"Come Sail Away with me...."

GTO RACER
Active Poster

Post by GTO RACER » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:14 am

I made 7 up nics ahead of time so I can get them before everyone else does LMAO.