You win Jonas!

Primal Instincts
Grand Master

Re: You win Jonas!

Post by Primal Instincts » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:48 am

Its AMAZING what people expect for the lil money they paid for years of entertainment.....assuming you bought all 3 games or more for a package price how far do you think that $39.95 will get you anywhere else....its less than a full tank of gas.....about 1 days groceries......maybe a pair of pants.....and less than you pay for cable TV and a phone and the internet monthly......do you make demands from them that you arent happy and want more for your money......good luck with that......Im happy! 8)
The Wilderness has answers to questions man has not yet learned to ask.

redheaded stepchild
Active Poster

Post by redheaded stepchild » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:22 pm

So then there should be a disclaimer when you purchase a game from Silvercreek saying something to the effect:

Since you are paying so little for this game please know that you are getting a crappy product that we do not care to improve on. We also will respond virtually 0% of the time when you make a complaint. We have no interest in what our customers have to say and we have no interest in improving our product line.

Had this disclaimer been in place I would have known what I was in for when purchasing this product. Since it wasnt I should accept substandard conditions here?

Had Sivercreek been prompt in responding to their customer complaints I would have willing to pay more for the product or even some type of monthly fee. They will not get another red cent from me (unless Jonas wins the bet I dared him to).

luvcookies
Guide

Post by luvcookies » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:38 pm

hun im say this this is the best site that i had been on just cause you demand something does that mean you get it we all adults here if you demand something do you always get it in real life you got more worth your money that you paid for game. so demanding something from the owner would speed up things i think not

luvcookies

redheaded stepchild
Active Poster

Post by redheaded stepchild » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:50 pm

Have you read the posts were people asked nicely, begged and pleaded and even one person offered to sponsor $1000 worth of new memberships. I am glad that you are totally happy with this product. If you are totally happy dont let me ruin things for you by complelling you to respond to my posts. I know there are a great number of people here that are. I am not trying to rain on their parade so why are you trying to do like wise to me. What do my rants have to do with you and your happy world. There are enough people here that arent happy that everytime Jonas logs on here it should be readily apparent that changes are desired. I had gone as far to say I (and several others) would be willing to spend more $$$$$ if some of the issues had been acted on. What type of business ignores customers that want to spend more money in their business?

Do this favor, start a thread to Jonas asking him if he is happy with the state of the euchre site and see what he says. If he says no how about you and your polyanna friends stay out of my rant threads ? Fair enough?

la24philly
Active Poster

Post by la24philly » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:52 pm

we have all read the quotes posted, everyone has suggested on news of new or future versions. Jonas, knows we want new stuff, trust me he wants to provide new stuff to keep making money. When he is ready to put out a new product version or whatever, then thats when it will be. Until then relax, have fun and have a drink on me.
your main man louie lou rocking the 3rd shift for all you full time vampires

luvcookies
Guide

Post by luvcookies » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:18 pm

hun i read enough and you say its been 3 years in talking but saying and acting that igf you win you want your money back because hes not responding fast do you act like that in real life its a thirty day money back not 3 years just sit back and relax we dont know what jonas has up his sleeve but demanding not going to come fast enough

luvcookies

Primal Instincts
Grand Master

Post by Primal Instincts » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:08 pm

You obviously like the site or you wouldnt be here Red.....and if you arent.....why stay?.....theres no lock on the door..... 8)
The Wilderness has answers to questions man has not yet learned to ask.

redheaded stepchild
Active Poster

Post by redheaded stepchild » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:46 pm

theres nothing that says you have to respond to my posts but a handful of you do that, so obviously you like what I am saying.

luvcookies
Guide

Post by luvcookies » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:06 pm

hun i dont like what you saying but you play in euchre and now demanding to get your money cause he can or cant do it by a date that you want to happen unreal its a game site you cant demand everything in real life why demand it on game site

luvcookies

redheaded stepchild
Active Poster

Post by redheaded stepchild » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:20 pm

luvcookies wrote:hun i dont like what you saying but you play in euchre and now demanding to get your money cause he can or cant do it by a date that you want to happen unreal its a game site you cant demand everything in real life why demand it on game site

luvcookies

Thanks for the luv and responding so quickly to my post. I think you validated what I said in my previous post. I also didnt demand my money back I challended Jonas to a bet. There is a difference in case you didnt know.

PS: I may be on the forums but does that mean I play anymore. Things that make you go hmm!!!

la24philly
Active Poster

Post by la24philly » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:13 am

looks like you lost your bet redhead, a new version of euchre is out.

Euchre Buff
Noob

Post by Euchre Buff » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:50 pm

La24philly, did i miss something. What new version of the game is out? a paid mark 2, come on. When we wanted a new version it was around a 7s up format = different format, not something you pay for with new avatars and pretty scenery. Come back with a better answer than that. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

kmfl300

Post by kmfl300 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:57 pm

It does have 7s up just only single player at the moment...

Jonas
Illuminated One
Illuminated One

Post by Jonas » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:21 pm

Grumpa, we had some unexpected technical difficulties with a server update today, Dan thinks he's fixed it.

Nice touch with the conspiracy theory though ;)

la24philly
Active Poster

Post by la24philly » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:10 pm

so they finally released something new and you are not happy, typical. If you want something added in let them know. If they choose to do so great if not the game they have now is the game they have now. Jonas and Dan will make what they feel is best for the game and that is it. If you don't like it no one is forcing you to buy.