Why Do I have to Reinstall Hardwood Euchre?

photobratboy09

Why Do I have to Reinstall Hardwood Euchre?

Post by photobratboy09 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:55 pm

8 years ago I bought Hardwood Euchre, Spades, Hearts, and Solitare for one price. I was told at that time that it would be good for life? Today I tried to go in and play euchre and it kept kicking me out. I uninstalled it from my computer, reinstalled it under the "old version" and fortunately it installed again. I hit F6 and unlocked Euchre again, but had to put my user name and password in again. I stopped in the Smoots lobby and talked to the guide "Sandbar" she told me that if I had a key I could download the "New" version and get 1 yr free and 1600 coins. Why do I wanna download the new version for free when 8 yrs ago I paid for 4 games. I don't understand why you are trying to make us Pay all over again?? Please explain the cause of this reinstall today. I was also told that if I didn't do the New Version that I wouldn't be allowed to play in Hardwood till I downloaded the new version??????????? I really don't understand why we are being asked to pay all over again.

Thank You,

Photobratboy09

sandbar
Guide

Re: Why Do I have to Reinstall Hardwood Euchre?

Post by sandbar » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:01 am

Bill, I suggested if you had trouble getting into Euchre on the old build, to download the new build and use that until Gromph fixes Euchre, you do have an option to use the new build for a year free, which was why I suggested it.
I had the same problem with the old build, I uninstalled and downloaded a few times, got in once, but couldn't get back in. Which was why I was using the new build.

Euchre unfortunately has been out of action for hours, Gromph is working on it, and I think once he has fixed it, we will all be able to access the old build.
I was also told that if I didn't do the New Version that I wouldn't be allowed to play in Hardwood till I downloaded the new version??????????? I really don't understand why we are being asked to pay all over again.
I dont know who told you that, Bill, it certainly wasn't me, and Jonas has no plans to make the old build redundant, its just a problem with Euchre today, hopefully by tomorrow all will be ok.

Sailing_Away
Guide

Post by Sailing_Away » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:28 am

I took advantage of the new version deal but still can use the version 1 client. I am not sure why your version 1 re-install isn't working, but it has nothing to do with the license key or implementation of v2.
-Brian

"Come Sail Away with me...."

chrisjacob

Post by chrisjacob » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:34 am

It is better you may check with the support team whether your hardwood Eurche is expired or not. As you are telling since the game is 8 years old there is a chance the version is updated to new one. So you have to contact the technical team and check about the validity of the game and get it installed.

sandbar
Guide

Post by sandbar » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:45 pm

This was answered correctly, about a year ago now, when the server was experiencing difficulties, if you want to check what version of Euchre you have, before you log in, click on Help, and check for Updates.
If you are still experiencing problems please do contact support@silvercrk.com
:mrgreen: