BOARD where tourneys are listed

MA_GiC
Noob

BOARD where tourneys are listed

Post by MA_GiC » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:00 pm

There is a league called fire n ice who post on the hardwood board big buxs tourneys but they never do big buxs tours. I asked them about this they said well if your premium its big buxs . The other leagues put big buxs when they are adding buxs to their tourneys. This misposting on the board isn't really fair .

grouch_2_u

Re: BOARD where tourneys are listed

Post by grouch_2_u » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:24 pm

As a CASES LADDER member you should be sending a complaint to them and also to the Head Administrator of the league . Make sure you tell the HA and CASES LADDER who gave you that answer , I`m sure they will be "enlightened" by either Cases or the HA . If not , there are several other leagues that would take your concerns or complaints seriously .

MA_GiC
Noob

Post by MA_GiC » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:52 pm

Its the hardwood board though not cases hardwood controls the postinnnngs on the board but I will also send to cases. Thank u

MA_GiC
Noob

Post by MA_GiC » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:56 pm

It was the HA of the league that told me this .

grouch_2_u

Post by grouch_2_u » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:42 pm

yes i understand that it was posted on the hardwood board . Hardwood could send an email of disappointment to the HA of FireNIce ( since they are condoning ) the misrepresentation of tourneys , which without looking I`m betting is against the TOU also . However all myleagues themselves are governed by cases ladder & their TOU , hence is why i suggested to file also with cases ladder . Again I will say , there are alot of good leagues with good members on the site to play with . If enough people get tired of deceptive practices and refuse to play in a league that does that , the league will perish .

MA_GiC
Noob

Post by MA_GiC » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:01 am

Yes I totally agree with you and thank You that you showed interest. I guess maybe other players will figure it out sooner or later. What got me was the arrogannnnnnt nature of the Head Admin when I approached her about this. Yes some really good less deceptive leagues out there . :)

idunknow

Post by idunknow » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:12 am

I`m sure they will be "enlightened" by either Cases or the HA . If not , there are several other leagues that would take your concerns or complaints seriously ?