Getting Binds and Cards into Games

LilRed2003_56
Active Poster

Getting Binds and Cards into Games

Post by LilRed2003_56 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:12 am

I recently bought a new computer and would like to add all the Decks I had made as well as all the binds I created. Does anyone know how or where I can find the binds on Windows 10? I have put some of my binds in games already but would like to know if I could copy and paste them all in a folder/file. I could do it on my other computer but cannot find the link to put them in so they will all show up in euchre.

As for getting cards installed in Euchre I was wondering how to get them downloaded to Euchre as well as the other games I have.

Please if anyone knows how to do either post here and I will check periodically to check in and see if anyone could help me.
Live every day to your fullest.
LilRed2004

Sailing_Away
Guide

Re: Getting Binds and Cards into Games

Post by Sailing_Away » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:25 pm

From inside the game client, if you press F3 it will open up the file explorer window to the folder containing chatalias.dna. You should then close the client before copying files (to or from this location) because when you exit, the client saves the chatalias.dna file and could overwrite the file you copied there.

For v2 purchases, each time you open the client it should download all your purchased items (avatars, environments, cards, etc.). I always thought that was automatically done.
-Brian

"Come Sail Away with me...."