Euchre Cheats

crazybrad99
Noob

cheaters suck!!

Post by crazybrad99 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:42 am

personally i used to cheat on euchre when i first started to get my rating up and everything, it is very stupid that people would cheat just to get a high raiting or win a lot of games. also i have seen a lot of games where people play real soon and it does seem like that are cheating because of the fact that the final score is 10-0. so there is really nothing you can do if someone is cheating by using a instant messanger. :shock:
Brad

x MISSY x
Big Poster

Re: cheaters suck!!

Post by x MISSY x » Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:40 am

crazybrad99 wrote:personally i used to cheat on euchre when i first started to get my rating up and everything, it is very stupid that people would cheat just to get a high raiting or win a lot of games. also i have seen a lot of games where people play real soon and it does seem like that are cheating because of the fact that the final score is 10-0. so there is really nothing you can do if someone is cheating by using a instant messanger. :shock:
Wow and you openly admit it. Did you gain anything by cheating??? All u can about cheating is avoid who u think could be and report...

It’s just a game I think the whole reason for playing is taken away when you cheat. I play a game to become better at it, and I am amazed at what i can do. Cheating just ruins the game.

Sterlingchick123
Active Poster

Post by Sterlingchick123 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:31 pm

openly admitting it is better than hiding it or still continuing to do it.

glad u found out it wasn't for u, brad.

8)