leading trump

callme7
Active Poster

Re: leading trump

Post by callme7 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:23 pm

Cut it out i have to get my work done today, i can't stop laughing. And as for you cdoddd674, i would check out the real advantages of leading trump at the opposition, regardless of whether you have aces or not, especially if one of the opposition orders their P. Have fun and keep calling. :) :)

Eennie Meenie

The G

cdoggg674
Active Poster

Post by cdoggg674 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:23 pm

I was waiting for someone to try to use me being incarcerated to try to make them look or feel better about themselves. If i gave a damn what u thought about me being locked up i wouldnt put it out there dim wit, the point is ive had more time playing euchre because thats all i had was TIME so i know the game of euchre from front to back period. Needless to say we gambled for commissary and i gained 86 pounds when i walked out of there in 2000 so u figure it out genius :cookie: for terry brett

cdoggg674
Active Poster

Post by cdoggg674 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:28 pm

callme7 wrote:Cut it out i have to get my work done today, i can't stop laughing. And as for you cdoddd674, i would check out the real advantages of leading trump at the opposition, regardless of whether you have aces or not, especially if one of the opposition orders their P. Have fun and keep calling. :) :)

Eennie Meenie

The G
WANNA GAMBLE ROTFLMAO

cdoggg674
Active Poster

Post by cdoggg674 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:30 pm

Terry Brett wrote:I guess it must've been the euchre style that caused the incarceration cdoggg674, no trump lead often leads to being locked up in an ugly room.

I was waiting for someone to try to use me being incarcerated to try to make them look or feel better about themselves. If i gave a damn what u thought about me being locked up i wouldnt put it out there dim wit, the point is ive had more time playing euchre because thats all i had was TIME so i know the game of euchre from front to back period. Needless to say we gambled for commissary and i gained 86 pounds when i walked out of there in 2000 so u figure it out genius :cookie: FOR U BRETT

callme7
Active Poster

Post by callme7 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:41 pm

cdoggg674, i have been searching the planet for 30 years to find a player that knows the game of Euchre, as you put it, "Back to Front" i still haven't found him/her. You are turning this Forum into a macho mess with your super human so called acheivements. I have played with you, and against you many times, all i will say is, you could do alot better if you would listen to one of the good players on HW. There are many, ask them. Keep calling. :) :)

Eennie Meenie

The G

cdoggg674
Active Poster

Post by cdoggg674 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:58 pm

callme7 wrote:cdoggg674, i have been searching the planet for 30 years to find a player that knows the game of Euchre, as you put it, "Back to Front" i still haven't found him/her. You are turning this Forum into a macho mess with your super human so called acheivements. I have played with you, and against you many times, all i will say is, you could do alot better if you would listen to one of the good players on HW. There are many, ask them. Keep calling. :) :)

Eennie Meenie

The G
Once again your talkin about online euchre with its wonderful random dealing "rolls eyes" and there is a big difference so if ur looking a professional online player or a professional player that plays for real your lookin for 2 totally different ppl period. Until u have played as much as i have with a real deck of cards and u really get to shuffle and cut then u cant tell me nothing. Regardless ur gonna try to come up with some witty comment to make it look like u know what your talkin about and u might when it comes to HW but how much experience to you have with a real deck of cards?? Not nearly as much as me unless you were incarcerated. So instead of just agreeing that i do have that knowledge of this game from "experience" and not just online we can keep going back and forth and id rather not but on second thought im banned for 2 weeks so why not LMAO!!!

grandmaS
Grand Master

Post by grandmaS » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:10 pm

Ok all you know what happens when you start getting mean??????????? posts vanish and topics get locked and worse now please go have some cookies and behave :cookie: :cookie:

I am woman I am strong

cdoggg674
Active Poster

Post by cdoggg674 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:13 pm

grandmaS wrote:Ok all you know what happens when you start getting mean??????????? posts vanish and topics get locked and worse now please go have some cookies and behave :cookie: :cookie:
But u gotta admit i do have a point lol. Just for once tell me i do not just to amuse me but because i truly make a valid point. Anyways i pm'd him the same thing to make sure he gets "the point" rotflmao :lol:

Terry Brett
Active Poster

Post by Terry Brett » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:22 pm

whoooosh :diamond: :spade: :heart: :club: :lol:

thats the sound of a good idea hitting the mark, guess sometimes they miss, i got mine firmly implanted.
Image I have the body of a god... Buddha!

callme7
Active Poster

Post by callme7 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:27 pm

Lmao, you are forgetting something cdoggg674 that you probably don't know anyway. Euchre in Australia and New Zealand is their national card game with other longer versions of the game, namely 7s up and the real Mcoy, a game called 500. Now considering that's all i use to play and that i'm twice your age, i know for sure who has played the more real card euchre. Keep calling. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eennie Meenie

The G

cdoggg674
Active Poster

Post by cdoggg674 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:33 pm

Euchre is euchre im not talkin bout 7up or 500 plus no matter what you age did u have the chance to play 15 hours a day 7 days a week for 7yrs of your life??? maybe u have hhmmmmm

Euchre Buff
Noob

Post by Euchre Buff » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:45 pm

Mr cdoggg674, you are going from post to post in the Forum rubbishing everyone and everything, what is your problem sunshine. you haven't contributed one good thing to the forum. Go into the post, "The G with some basics" and give us one tip that anyone hasn't put in there. I think you are just blowing off steam. Tell us something about the game that you are so fantastic about, now there is a bet. buff.

grandmaS
Grand Master

Post by grandmaS » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:46 pm

AHEM last chance

I am woman I am strong

callme7
Active Poster

Post by callme7 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:49 pm

I won't answer that cdoggg674, you are now officially out of line with your rubbish.

Eennie Meenie

The G

cdoggg674
Active Poster

Post by cdoggg674 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:20 am

callme7 wrote:I won't answer that cdoggg674, you are now officially out of line with your rubbish.

Eennie Meenie

The G
yea thats what i would say to if i ran out of valid points