leading trump

The Hobbit
Noob

Re: leading trump

Post by The Hobbit » Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:41 am

Cdogggy, you need to go back where you came from with your very insipid behaviour and play your real euchre again and leave this site alone, you a quite the cry baby. you are bringing HW and the Forum into disrepute, what is wrong with you? :( :( :(

cdoggg674
Active Poster

Post by cdoggg674 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:12 am

No your quite the cry baby u wanna act like ppl cant have a voice unless its to YOUR standards and think ppl like me should cower into the corner and keep my views to myself. So if that makes me a cry baby "in your opinion" then so be it its "YOUR" opinion. I bring valid points to this forum and get scolded for it, oh wait they are valid to me but not you so now im a cry baby. can i have a :cookie: if im good

Baluka
Noob

Post by Baluka » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:16 am

You can have a cookie if you are good, but mainly, you may have one dogg. what are you trying to do to all the posts in here? This seems to me a type of verbal bullying from your boredom or something. you don't give us anything positive at all.

cdoggg674
Active Poster

Post by cdoggg674 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:47 am

Ok , ill agree i have said a lot of negative things and i think the reason its all turning out negative is cuz all the feedback im getting from the beginning when i said something about all the loners and one after another i have been scolded one after another. Initially i stated about the dealing program cuz not only myself see the numerous problem with the amount of loners on these tables and from there it is just one person after another trying to tell me im not right about the way the cards r dealt when i am speaking from experience, then of course other negative feedback leads to more negative and so on. The thing is others feel the same way about it but wont say nothin because all the crap i get for having a voice so they just dont speak up.Now other than that the site is top notch and would much rather be playin here than any other site. And yes i do have time on my hands lol so i have went back and studied hundreds of games ive played and so far out of 75 games there were exactly 116 loners, that is just ridiculous. So its not like im imagining things. The probability of that is 0 it cant happen mathematically with random dealing. But like i said that is the only complaint about the site other than some of the players themselves but thats not somethin HW can fix but i believe programs "can" be perfected considering its 2009. You are prolly the only one that didnt talk to me with arrogance and try to belittle me with words and for that i thank you. I offer you a :cookie: :D
have a good one

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:25 pm

There are lots of players here at this site that have played 1000's of games of euchre to say you have played more than anyone is an assumption because that is what you did for 7 years.

For one how many games you have played does not make anyone a good player, knowing the game makes a player a good player no matter what cards they start with. They learn how to play the cards dealt and call on what they are missing sometimes and passes by each player. I know many of the player have called hands on 2 trump and won. Loners are loners and playing when you get them and playing against them (make the call) are both tactics to win.

I have played with real cards until about 9/10 years ago and have been playing cards since I was old enough to put 5 cards in my hand without dropping them and learned how to play every kind of game from poker to gin to euchre to old maid and fish... cards are about 2 things luck of the deal and skill, lots of other things could be thrown in there like mistakes/miscues, bagging/deceptive tactics, and some resort to cheating. But no matter what you can overcome any of it one way or another. If there are that many loners than you must have the same opportunities as the other players playing the game... Just maybe not taking advantage of it as much as they are.

I doubt that any of the players here have experience at this game and a skill set to do well, take the time to hear players out that have been here for 7/8 years and learn what they have and how to play the odds. "G with some basics" is a very good post and will take time to read all the arguements for and against different strategies and can help you formulate some ideas that may help you how others play here.

To me playing online will never be as good as playing face-to-face with players but it can be a good experience.

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

Terry Brett
Active Poster

Post by Terry Brett » Fri May 01, 2009 12:22 am

OMG Dust, didnt realise you were so eloquent :) ....... just like you, I drank the gin, ate the fish, and when it came to Poker and the Old Maid... :shock: , not allowed to say what happened there :P .

I do agree with you though, whatever the situation, we all have our own niches, abilities and opinions. I guess, just once, I can let someone differ from mine :wink: . So got for it cdoggg647, but don't get bogged down in your own little chapter, think outside the square, there is beauty to beheld from afar from other peoples ideas, all you have to do is open your mind and absorb, filter and use what suits. We all will filter a different aspect of each idea, thats the fascination of us all being equal, but also different.

Go for it Kiddo, take it with both hands (no, not that! :roll: ) and move on to a brighter and happier euchre style.

By the way, thanks for the PM and the :cookie:
Image I have the body of a god... Buddha!

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Fri May 01, 2009 5:45 pm

/Ogre takes a drink of his Grog, Scratches Ogre butt, throws out right bower to milk trump for a loner, burps and says Gee thanx Terry.... LOL

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!

chrisdoggg674
Noob

Post by chrisdoggg674 » Sun May 03, 2009 9:16 am

Well i guess it doesnt matter what i have to say or what my opinion is cuz if its not positive about the HW site then i get blocked. Its a shame one cant have a voice or opinion i truely did think this was Land of the free, which is freedom speech. I would understand if i was saying something threatening or do something illegal but i guess my opinion about HW doesnt count since i dont have nothing "positive" to say, we might as well turn into a communist country

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Sun May 03, 2009 1:05 pm

Perhaps it was the terms used in the statement, since the rules do not allow for (*^)^)7&& words like #^$* and &$($&.... try explaining your position in an objective mode that gets your point across without making it an attack, showing facts is a big help.

This is an open forum with rules just like any public place where some may be offended by language or verbal abuse, so think of yourself being in a public park with a cop standing near by and state your case, I will listen and as well as many more. I respect everyone's opinion whether I feel it's right or wrong in my opinion but I will always try to follow the rules.

JUST DUST

PS - I do not know what was changed or deleted in your post and just stating why it may have been changed or deleted and offering a solution if you wish to make a statement that will remain. Freedom of speech is freedom of speech to the point where it removes someone elses rights. There are lots of things you can't say in this country and some things you can't say in some circumstances and public places, why we have rules and laws.

IE: What would you say or expect to be allowed to say in a public school with yours or someone elses 5 year old daughter standing there, not saying this is school, just making a point on rules.

chrisdoggg674
Noob

Post by chrisdoggg674 » Sun May 03, 2009 2:04 pm

Dust In The Wind wrote:Perhaps it was the terms used in the statement, since the rules do not allow for (*^)^)7&& words like #^$* and &$($&.... try explaining your position in an objective mode that gets your point across without making it an attack, showing facts is a big help.

This is an open forum with rules just like any public place where some may be offended by language or verbal abuse, so think of yourself being in a public park with a cop standing near by and state your case, I will listen and as well as many more. I respect everyone's opinion whether I feel it's right or wrong in my opinion but I will always try to follow the rules.

JUST DUST

PS - I do not know what was changed or deleted in your post and just stating why it may have been changed or deleted and offering a solution if you wish to make a statement that will remain. Freedom of speech is freedom of speech to the point where it removes someone elses rights. There are lots of things you can't say in this country and some things you can't say in some circumstances and public places, why we have rules and laws.

IE: What would you say or expect to be allowed to say in a public school with yours or someone elses 5 year old daughter standing there, not saying this is school, just making a point on rules.
Not one time did i say anything that would be harmful to a child. i never cursed in the forums and i never said anything that would not be able to be said in an elementary school. I think the difference is is that you werent the one erasing my posts or trying to keep me out of the forums it was another guide. See where it started was me complaining about the way the dealing program works, no cursing or anything. Well because i supposedly didnt have anything positive to say about HW, so she started erasing my post. Which that is wrong as long as i wasnt saying anything wrong that i wouldnt say in front of young kid. I thought the forums was for ppl that had complaints or issues to be addressed. True enough it seemed like i had nothin to offer to the forums cuz of course ppl that disagreed with me would put their 2 cents in and then back and forth, but they were harmless disagreements. No one was cursing or threatening within the forum. Maybe half way arguing but nothing that was cursing or illegal

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Sun May 03, 2009 4:44 pm

Chris, First I cannot and will not judge what I have not read, so I cannot say good or bad on your post. Second haven't been a Guide for a while and even then I would not judge what I cannot see.

I was just offering what I know to be reasons and yes if the comments were out of taste for the site or the forum that could also be a reason to not allow them. I still would reccommend trying to put it another way that would not so much "point fingers" as to state in a way how you feel about the subject with facts that you can present backing your claim. Breath in... breath out and find a different approach is all I am suggesting...

JUST DUST

PS - You could also ask the one that explained why it was removed how best to state your case and they may also help you.

The Hobbit
Noob

Post by The Hobbit » Sun May 03, 2009 4:45 pm

Give it up cdoggg674, you have already been responsible for TWO posts being locked in the last week or so. Please go back to your real card euchre and stop stirring. The random deal stuff has been overdone to the point it's now fried meat. :(

chrisdoggg674
Noob

Post by chrisdoggg674 » Mon May 04, 2009 9:12 am

The Hobbit wrote:Give it up cdoggg674, you have already been responsible for TWO posts being locked in the last week or so. Please go back to your real card euchre and stop stirring. The random deal stuff has been overdone to the point it's now fried meat. :(
Giving up is for LOSERS :lol: !!!!!!!!

chrisdoggg674
Noob

Post by chrisdoggg674 » Mon May 04, 2009 9:40 am

Dust In The Wind wrote:Chris, First I cannot and will not judge what I have not read, so I cannot say good or bad on your post. Second haven't been a Guide for a while and even then I would not judge what I cannot see.

I was just offering what I know to be reasons and yes if the comments were out of taste for the site or the forum that could also be a reason to not allow them. I still would reccommend trying to put it another way that would not so much "point fingers" as to state in a way how you feel about the subject with facts that you can present backing your claim. Breath in... breath out and find a different approach is all I am suggesting...

JUST DUST

PS - You could also ask the one that explained why it was removed how best to state your case and they may also help you.
Thats my whole point Dust, u cant read them because they were erased by another guide but i assure u there was no cursing or anything i couldnt say in front of a child, but see it wasnt u that erased it. So basically guides have different views of what can be posted. I cant compete with that lol. So i think u need to give me your hours on the job so i know when to post :lol: Just kidding!! I think all this started from my first post about the loners and so on and so on and yes i have lots of time on my hands considering my back is dang near destroyed. So i went back to my replay games and out of 75 games i counted 116 loners so i had to bring it to the forums and i have been getting crap ever since, even though its a valid point about euchre program. So instead of ppl agreeing that there is to many loners i get ppl making it a point to keep and argument going and saying stuff like "You can't perfect a random deal, it then becomes unrandom." :? I wont say who quoted that but thats an example of what feedback i get instead of just saying im right about the so-called random dealing. Thats just talking w/o thinkin and talkin w/o thinkin is like shooting w/o aiming. So DUCK everyone!!!!!! :lol:

callme7
Active Poster

Post by callme7 » Mon May 04, 2009 5:49 pm

I wasn't going to answer this, but feel that Chris is having a tough time about the word Random, so i will. Whatever we feel about the unfairness at times of the deal, IT IS RANDOM, once you interfere with that and try to put something in there to equal it out, that's when the deal becomes UNRANDOM, and a BOT like deal then takes place. RANDOMNESS at some stage always has huge highs and lows, I can't help it if you don't understand that. It works exactly the same way as a Roulette wheel. ( Don't get me started on that one ) HW has dealt over 8 Million games of euchre and i am willing to bet that the percentages are there where they should be. You and I might not have been present when they happened, but they did happen, someone else got the benefit of it. If you stick around long enough you will get them at some stage, it's called RANDOM. I have heard many players say it doesn't happen on other sites, it doesn't happen with real cards, the fact is, IT DOES. I have witnessed 2 and 3 loners in a row at the GPs many times, all being successful. The harshness of random is extremely harsh with the short euchre deck of 9s up. The USA took the short game off the Universal game of 7s up. I gave you some examples in the Forum Chris, try them out and you will know what i mean, but the deal is RANDOM, i'll bet on that. Keep calling :) :)

PS. The real fix = the real game, 7s up.

Eennie Meenie

The G