buying the game to play with bots

the count24
Active Poster

buying the game to play with bots

Post by the count24 » Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:06 pm

It seems from another post many responded that they like to play against bots. One will soon realize that the bots on SC are programmed far to easy to challenge the mind of any intermediate or experienced euchre player.

I do believe however, that a euchre bot can be programmed to be almost "unbeatable"; meaning unless were dealt better cards then the bots....you would lose. This would be similar to the "big blue" chess computer beating the worlds #1 player. Would take a lot of research and developement which would cost too much money for SC (as well as much more space on our hard drives). Such a program could hone an average player to become a great player if program existed......would be the ultimate learning tool.
always play your best, and keep counting.....

HEXA
Grand Master

Post by HEXA » Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:39 pm

Was it me?, because I stated I had been playing bots, i didnt want to embarress myself in front of the humans yet. I am new to the game.
The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.

gary
Active Poster

Post by gary » Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:20 pm

why get bots count when they can play against u and i cause we are the best. they should model the bots on my game and pay me i wont charge that much just a few thousand wat u think we cud get a few grand each :D