gary
Active Poster

night for the 1800 tournament

Post by gary » Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:06 pm

wat night do u think we should have the 1800 tournament andy is setting up

GTO*Racer
Active Poster

Post by GTO*Racer » Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:29 pm

I voted Wednesday due to the fact Friday and Saturday is our free time, family time or going out time. Sunday is Football, Monday is football, Tuesday is going to bed early to catch up on sleep from too much football and Thursday is the only night that I watch any real TV shows. lol. Joey, Will and Grace, Apprentice and ER. That's our eat out veg in front of the TV, relax before the next weekend of NFL night. hehehe.

EzRider
Active Poster

Post by EzRider » Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:23 am

need a "dont really care" selection...if I'm around and my kids allow it, I'm in. ez as that. heck, I'll even take a turn running the thing for you agian andy if I end up killing all my high nics again :wink: hw has been very cruel of late...good thing I dont really care, huh :twisted: take the best players in hw and get them to bring their worst nics to a rated non +/- table....still gonna be a great battle....we've done it before, and can do it again. I think we should start a cheaters gallery tho...where we can post copy's of all the game chats where someone accuses us of cheating simply because we call next, next best, or defense. the one with the most accusations should get a trophy....waddya think? long live the stats watchers and all those that have nothing better to do besides understand that any card game is simple strategy, odds, and luck. play the table, play ur ops, then play ur cards...and you will be in the running for the trophy 8)

Ez(trainer of champions)Rider

Ps...I think we should have a tutoring competition. the player with the most peeps on the top 25 that he/she has coached on the finer aspects of the game should get an award. I have 3 (taking 4 spots) to start the ball rolling(maybe more, I dont know all the nics on the top 25). not counting myself. andy, you can take a 1/2 mark for coaching me bro. not a full one tho, cuz I already had lots of it figured out. ur links helped tho. cudo's to all, and gluk allaya.