What's it mean????

haaji
Noob

What's it mean????

Post by haaji » Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:13 pm

Most of the time the suit symbol in the middle of the table is transparent. Occsaionally it turns opaque. I have taken note of the current circumstances of the hand (always seems to change stauts before the first card is played of a hand) but have never figured out what it indicates. I asked several other people who have been in HW Euchre for a long time and no one seemed to know. I refuse to believe that it has no meaning at all and just "happens sometimes", as those I asked have told me.

American Beauty
Grand Master

Post by American Beauty » Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:31 pm

Nothing. I have asked the programmers about it. Have asked them to fix it. The best answer I can give you is that it means nothing.

The soul suffers when we make it live superficially and so seeks out things of beauty and the profound.

Grace finds beauty in everything.

Unicron
Illuminated One
Illuminated One

Post by Unicron » Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:09 am

Ghost of a former programer. He haunts the code that he left in the living world...... booooooo....

No, not really. It means nothing.

gary
Active Poster

Post by gary » Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:47 pm

whats it mean OPAQUE huh?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

the count24
Active Poster

Post by the count24 » Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:57 pm

Gary, "opaque" is something that will not let light go through. Something that lets some light go through is said to be "translucent". And an object that lets most or all light go through is "transparent".
always play your best, and keep counting.....

EzRider
Active Poster

Post by EzRider » Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:09 pm

quit makin stuff up andy. opa ~ old german, grandfather + que ~ french for 'huh?'. opaque is european for grampa's question. ie: hey grampa, when you were a boy, did they have cars like on the flinstones? no sonny, when I was a boy, we had to walk everywhere. even horses weren't invented yet.

Ez