hi again

HW_Heaven
Big Poster

Post by HW_Heaven » Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:15 am

ummm /me don't fish :/

Stan The Man
Active Poster

Post by Stan The Man » Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:19 am

i have had people go off on a crazy rampage for a whole game, filed a report, and seen them in euchre every day since then. i have also been banned for telling a guide not to start a riot, and the reasoning was guide harrasment. i also got im's from numerous players the very next day showing me the lobby chat with this guide and numerous players in euchre and it was not friendly chat, and it went on for quite a long time, there were numerous players silenced, but alas nobotty was banned? so where is the line drawn? how is the reason to ban sumone reached? im not asking for anything, jes wondering how the system is fair to anyone, i have a friend that is banned right now for two weeks for: u guessed it guide harrassment and omg would u believe its the same guide. she is still waiting for sum explenation as to why she was banned, wot she did to deserve this. but no matter wot she does there is no reply from anyone in authority, u ask a guide they say email jason or jonas, u email jason or jonas and u guessed it nothing, all u get is server message: u have been banned for guide harrassment. is easy to take action against sumone u dont have direct contact with, sumone u dont need to communicate with, sumone u do not have to answer to, u can jes make decisions on ur own without any sort of ramification. doesnt matter if ur right or wrong, cause hey u dun haf to listen to it, u dont haf to worry about losing a player, there are many more where they came from.

XAmaltheaX
Active Poster

Post by XAmaltheaX » Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:44 am

Primal Instincts wrote:Go over the speed limit and get caught...you can only blame YOUR foot..not the people who set the limit or put up the sign... 8)
Yes, I agree with you Primal.

But wot would u do if one day ur driving a blue car and along the road the sign says "Blue cars can speed up to 30 mph" then the next goes "Yellow cars can speed up to 70 mph".

What would u do? Follow the speed limit just cause it says so. Or would u question it? Wouldnt u like to know why can u go only 30 mph and the yellow ones can go faster?

Cause it is normal and easy to follow rules that are logical and have common sense, the other ones would just cause a question mark above ur head wouldnt they?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection

Tamara
Noob

Post by Tamara » Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:49 am

I really don't know what to say anymore cause everything was already said.
I just know we are all different and each of us understands things in his own way. Maybe because of one's frustrations he/she can see things as personal attacks.

And i really want to know what does the term "Harrasing a guide" mean?

The thing is, if there is so much people complaning, I guess it is time to do something about it and find some solution instead of constantly posting on the forum.
Things have gone a bit too far now and everything is much too personal. It doesnt matter anymore WHAT was actually said but WHO said it.
Thats the saddest part.
He bought my world :)

Primal Instincts
Grand Master

Post by Primal Instincts » Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:34 am

XAmaltheaX wrote:
Yes, I agree with you Primal.

But wot would u do if one day ur driving a blue car and along the road the sign says "Blue cars can speed up to 30 mph" then the next goes "Yellow cars can speed up to 70 mph".

What would u do? Follow the speed limit just cause it says so. Or would u question it? Wouldnt u like to know why can u go only 30 mph and the yellow ones can go faster?
Well I probably would do 30 to avoid a ticket....then take the yellow car out later to make up for it.... 8)
The Wilderness has answers to questions man has not yet learned to ask.

XAmaltheaX
Active Poster

Post by XAmaltheaX » Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:46 am

Well arent u a witty boy :)

Im so sorry (lmao) but now I feel like I should tap you on the shoulders, say: everything is gonna be ok hon, and give u some milk and cookies :)

But watch it, dont break your back painting cars every day, cause you might end up spineless :)

Toodle-doo, ta ta :)
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection

Primal Instincts
Grand Master

Post by Primal Instincts » Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:51 am

Well ty.....Im particular about my cookie's tho...GrandmaS make's the best around.... 8)
The Wilderness has answers to questions man has not yet learned to ask.

Unicron
Illuminated One
Illuminated One

Post by Unicron » Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:08 pm

Anyone who emails support with a question as to what they did to recieve a specific action will be answered to the best of our ability. That would be the place to go with a question of this nature.