MISSING A TRICK

scania charlie
Active Poster

MISSING A TRICK

Post by scania charlie » Mon May 29, 2006 9:07 am

can any 1 tell me y in a game i just played when diamonds was called The last cards left was ace of me holding the jack of and a club we lost the point and the hand any 1 interested the game no is 00004358085 i have watched the replay and im sure im not having a stupid day :P PLEASE HELP JUST AN INTERSETING BLIP IS IT OR THE START OF SOMETHING BIGGER :?
stay lucky in love,life and cards

gary
Active Poster

Post by gary » Mon May 29, 2006 3:21 pm

i had a problem once in a game of cut the score was 9-9 the player to my left bid came down to last trick i had the left right was gone lol and she hit tram weird

CPAScott

Post by CPAScott » Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:13 pm

I can't help, but I have a question ... where do you get the game # from? How do you replay it? Is this for local or online, or both?

Thanks.

scania charlie
Active Poster

Post by scania charlie » Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:33 am

i hope i get this right the first thing is you need to have played or watched the orginal game now assuming you have this is how you can replay/watch an old game after logging off goto the options then select replay game it is useful to know the date of the game and who else was at the table you can also select from memory either all games played or the last50 any way select the game and you then can replay it at what speed you like with various options to choose from the result is always the same thou win or lose :D it is interestin to see what players call on
stay lucky in love,life and cards

Dust In The Wind
Guide

Post by Dust In The Wind » Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:33 pm

You Can also obtain the game number from your "web profile" which the link is provided in your profile and find the game with the players in it you wish to find, the game number is there. By the way this only work with a game you were an actual player and sat in a seat otherwise you have to use the replay option. Charlie has it right on the replay option.

JUST DUST
TO BE OR NOT TO BE..... NOW WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT??? TO BE OF COURSE!!!!!